Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 15 2012
By: DeathDealer-CA First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Lonesome Road DLC for Collector's Edition in Canada

2 replies 627 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to download the Lonesome Road DLC from the Canadian PSN store for my Collector's Edition of Fallout: New Vegas (BLUS-3500) but all of the DLC says it's only available for the regular editions (BLUS-30626). In the past I've downloaded versions of Dead Money, Honest Hearts, and Old World Blues that worked with the Collector's Edition but now I don't see compatible versions for any of these. What gives? Is there a way I can still get them to work for me?

Thanks for any and all who reply.

Message 1 of 3 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4917 posts

Re: Lonesome Road DLC for Collector's Edition in Canada

Sep 21, 2012
Okay, so I'm not entire certain of all this, but here is what I've read: :

The Canadian CE came with the U.S. coded disc. So as long as you get the U.S. version of the DLC, you will be fine. Of course, I'm also reading that the U.S. version was removed from the Canadian PSN store, for whatever reason, some time ago. Obviously this is not gonna help your cause.

But then I read this post: "You can use the US DLC with the Canadian version, but ALL of your DLC must be either CA or US. You can't mix and match. Contact support and they will give you download codes so your DLC all matches."

I'm sorry I can't really be more helpful. Perhaps you could email Sony and see if they can explain things any better.
Message 2 of 3 (604 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Re: Lonesome Road DLC for Collector's Edition in Canada

Sep 21, 2012
^^^ that was pretty helpful, good on you.

Message 3 of 3 (599 Views)
0 Likes