Fender Bender
3956 posts

Re: One thing you didn't like?

Feb 21, 2010

cool thread.

personally, i wish there were more bigger cities like mentioned.

More unique weapons would have been cool, and i wish they had a unique weapon skin too. 

Rest in Peace BoneOfWorld.
Message 21 of 26 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Feb 21, 2010
How can you guys not want cars? I think most of you never played Fallout 2 (Highwayman anyone). A car would've made the game even better being able to either fast travel, or even run over some ghouls. I wish we could box like in New Reno, and I was lmfao after I lost my ear to that end boxer, but at least I took his ear as well.
Message 22 of 26 (11 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Feb 23, 2010

Personally, i dont like that the alien mothership takes fricken 10 shots from a deathray that can cause a crater from Niagra Falls to Lake Michigan :\

Someting else i dont like is that the quests are SO EASY once you do them. I like to do the same quests with different character styles, and find that aside from maybe crouch when i shoot or chainsawing, the way one goes about doing something is basically the same the whole time. Sure, you might be able to mow em down with a minigun then bypass them completely with a terminal hack, but the way the quest path goes is too similar. Thats maybe the one thing that Fallout 3 did not retain from Oblivion.

Kenbry sig

^A Legendary Production. Thanks Pirate!
Message 23 of 26 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Feb 23, 2010

Apologies for DP...

killedyou wrote:
The cars use nuclear reactors don't they? thats why they make a mushroom cloud when they blow up

They do use Nuke Reactors, but when you think about the fact that those cars have been sitting there for over two hundred years, with probably destroyed or corroded reactors, makes it unlikely for them to have survived.

Kenbry sig

^A Legendary Production. Thanks Pirate!
Message 24 of 26 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Feb 23, 2010
One thing I didn't like was that I get too powerful, too rich way too fast...  Hope the hardcore mode in Vegas will solve that!
Message 25 of 26 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 24, 2010
The game freezing in the middle of combat was the worst. As far as the actual game, for me it had to be the voice actors. It was like "Liam Neeson, Malcolm McDowell and Ron Perlman kinda ate our budget, so please enjoy talking to Serious Guard #23, his 70 impersonators, Goofy Monster #17 and his 28 twin brothers!"
Message 26 of 26 (11 Views)
0 Likes