Highlighted
Feb 20 2010
By: muscratman Hekseville Citizen 367 posts

hows the free-roam in this game?

21 replies 17 views Edited Feb 20, 2010
are there limitless things to do? or does it get boring after a while?
Message 1 of 22 (17 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Re: hows the free-roam in this game?

Feb 20, 2010
theres lots to do, a whole lots. i played 450 hours on my 2 game saves.

Message 2 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Feb 21, 2010
After about 100 hours it gets boring, for me it did at least. But it was one hell of a 100 hours.
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Message 3 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Feb 21, 2010
The free roam on this game is the best I've ever experienced before. There's so much to do, and so much space in the Captial Wasteland, it's mindboggling. I remember the first time I left the Vault, and saw the Wasteland for the very first time, I said to myself, "Oh. My. God. This is going to take forever." Which it did. It took me about 200hours to literally do everything and find everything there was to find. Overall, I doubt it's something you've ever experienced before.
Message 4 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Feb 21, 2010

PsychoticTalent wrote:
The free roam on this game is the best I've ever experienced before. There's so much to do, and so much space in the Captial Wasteland, it's mindboggling. I remember the first time I left the Vault, and saw the Wasteland for the very first time, I said to myself, "Oh. My. God. This is going to take forever." Which it did. It took me about 200hours to literally do everything and find everything there was to find. Overall, I doubt it's something you've ever experienced before.

well, i got this game today, and im kinda disappointed
Message 5 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Feb 21, 2010

muscratman wrote:

PsychoticTalent wrote:

Whatever reason you might have to be disappointed, it is not the free-roaming... The only other game with a similar amount of 'free-roaming' content is Oblivion... and, even so, I think Fallout is much more interesting, but that's subjective. 

Photobucket
Message 6 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Feb 21, 2010

VxF wrote:

muscratman wrote:

PsychoticTalent wrote:

Whatever reason you might have to be disappointed, it is not the free-roaming... The only other game with a similar amount of 'free-roaming' content is Oblivion... and, even so, I think Fallout is much more interesting, but that's subjective. 

unfortunately, the game is currently on its way back to the store to get returned
Message 7 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Feb 21, 2010

muscratman wrote:

VxF wrote:

muscratman wrote:

PsychoticTalent wrote:

unfortunately, the game is currently on its way back to the store to get returned

What did you hate so much?  You were expecting a racing game?
Message 8 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Feb 22, 2010

muscratman wrote:

PsychoticTalent wrote:

One thing you have to remember about this game is the fact that it starts out quite boring. I thought the same thing when I first started out but I gave it another day or so and it turned out great.

Message 9 of 22 (17 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1310 posts

Feb 22, 2010
dude! dont return. this game is soooo boring in the vault, but once you get out, you will love it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 10 of 22 (17 Views)
0 Likes