Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2012
By: Setzaroth PlayStation MVP 15066 posts

Tekken Tag torunament 2

3 replies 306 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

I guess there isnt really a section for this. But, Question. Why is there DLC characters on the disc that we have to wait for? Thats kind of annoying. If there is going to be DLC fine...but dont stick it on the disc and make us wait for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (306 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9420 posts

Re: Tekken Tag torunament 2

Oct 6, 2012

I've been thinking about that as well, but I'm still grateful that the DLC is free.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Tekken Tag torunament 2

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

From my understanding it mosty has to do with the fact they weren't able to finished them.. and they stored all of the files in the disc so when they are done there's no need for a patch to include all the characters (learn this in my 3D class).. and they were probably trying to balanced them and make sure they are no glitches.. I rather have to wait then get a rushed game or even delayed. its not a bad thing... its not like he's making us pay for it.. Harada isthe MAN so I'm trusting his words..

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

DLC soundtrack issues?

Oct 19, 2012

I recently purchased the OST DLC bundle in TTT2. I finished downloading it and installing it. After the patch update was installed, i can choose the music library by L1 or R1 in tekken tunes. However, when i tried the downloadable content menu, i can t choose the music i purchased. it is still not selectable. I don't know if this is a glitch or a region issue. My game is R3 but i purchased the DLC on a R1 (US) store. Hope someone can shed light on this. Much appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (235 Views)
0 Likes