Wastelander
478 posts

Re: Which fighting game do u like to play and why?

Sep 19, 2012
My favorites are Arcana Heart 3, Persona 4 Arena, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Blazblue and Soul Calibur respectively.
 photo MissRobertaGiantessofGlamourSignature_zpsd7379e58.gif

You can't trust no one except yourself - therob21
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 56 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Tekken because I like to DORYA!:catvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 56 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I like to play Tekken because of the characters' hard-to-learn moves, the whole fighting system, and the customisation.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 56 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Oct 16, 2012
i like mortal kombat becuase... um, I can... kill people...
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 56 (499 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Games I play

Street Fighter 4: Requires amount of knowledge and skills. Good game! Still playing the game.

Soul Calibur: Requires a good deal of skills. Has good online. Still playing the game.

Tekken Tournament Tag 2: Good online and requires a deal of skills. Still playing the game.

Games I dont play

Dead or Alive: Good game! Its not noob friendly at high level play. But stopped playing it because it has the worst online ever.

Mortal Kombat 9: Good game. Resets are not noob friendly and requires skills. Stopped playing the game due to sucky online.

Super Smash: All of them. Good games but stopped playing them cause of sucky online and no arcade stick support.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Worst game ever! Combos to easy! Worst online ever!

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 56 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2399 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I love all the VS title's from capcom, like X-men VS street fighter or marvel VS capcom. I just like how crazy everything gets with having all your characters out and using their specials and making the screen light up in some high explosion fashion.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

"The point isn't for the game to be accessible for all, but for you to beat the game in accordance to their rules" - Admiralvic
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 56 (481 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
953 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I play almost all fighting games outside of Tekken, Soul Calibur and DOA. I'm not really a fan of 3D fighters. Not as responsive as I'd like them to be. But you'll definitely see me on games like KOF 13, Mortal Kombat and at one time, Street Fighter 4 (Super Edition, too)

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 56 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
516 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

I love the art style of MvC3, but the gameplay just ticks me off because of how ridiculously easy it is to chain infinite combos. Same goes for Street Fighter, but instead of infinites being an issue, I just don't like the awkward pacing.

I know that most of these are not on the list, but I love to play the following:

Super Smash bros. Brawl, I play it more for fun then for competition, but occasionally I partake in some competitive 1v1 action. In Brawl I main Marth, with Toon Link and Donkey Kong being my secondaries.

Playstation All-Stars, I plan on playing this game - hopefully series - religiouslly after it realeases. I am hoping to play it competitivly at high levels. My main in Sweet Tooth but I plan on playing Spike and Good Cole.

Soul Calibur, I love how fantastic this game is, rfrom the roster to the gameplay, this game is perfect. It hads a fantastic mix of tech skill and combo skill combined with supers, but with awesome weapons sprinkled in for flare. I mainly play Voldo, but Nightmare is my other main.

I play Tekken just for fun, the game is way too hardcore for me, but I do love the fighting system, graphics. and the music. But when I do try to play seriously I play Eddy Gordo.

I have also been playing a TON of Final Fantasy Duodecim on the PSP. One of my favorite fighting systems of ALL TIME! Words can't describe its awesomeness, and if you have a PSP you owe it to yourself to at least rent this gem of a fighter! In this game I play Kefka, Sephiroth, Kain Highwind, and Jecht.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 56 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Soulcalibur used to be my fav but since they added that cridital edge system and removed almost every characher i used to play with i've moved away from the series. Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom and Dead or Alive are still among my favs. Street Fighter is cool but i'm not that good at it and i hate Mortal Kombat with a passion. SCV kinda feels like a faster version of MK

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 56 (418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Street Fighter X Tekken. There's something different about it from the other SF. Its like a hybrid of MVC and SF alpha
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 56 (346 Views)
0 Likes