Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29267 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

StealthKill47 wrote:

The maintenance is over! Hope some of you guys post here to let us know how things are going! I will probably pick up the game today either way lol.

 


Downloaded the patch and am getting into world first try. It's early in the morning so hard to know if that is the reason. 

Message 81 of 102 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

StealthKill47 wrote:

The maintenance is over! Hope some of you guys post here to let us know how things are going! I will probably pick up the game today either way lol.

 


Downloaded the patch and am getting into world first try. It's early in the morning so hard to know if that is the reason. 


Sounds like good news to me! Hope everyone else has an easy time logging in today! They did put some restrictions on logging in today but I don't think they should be to annoying for anyone.

 

Message 82 of 102 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

yep figures 4am and getting 1017 on Cactuar bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep

 

up to 30 tries still getting bleeping 1017 really world is full at 4am SE

 

4:13 am PDT finaly got logged in. now im scared to log out. But no choiceihave to Smiley Sad

images.jpg

Message 83 of 102 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

Well 4am for you is 7am for me. You have to think about time zones. All the EU and US east coasters are probably logging in.

 

Message 84 of 102 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

StealthKill47 wrote:

Well 4am for you is 7am for me. You have to think about time zones. All the EU and US east coasters are probably logging in.

 


id respond to that how i felt but even im not that cold hearted in the morning special when i have fresh coffee

images.jpg

Message 85 of 102 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

StealthKill47 wrote:

Well 4am for you is 7am for me. You have to think about time zones. All the EU and US east coasters are probably logging in.

 


id respond to that how i felt but even im not that cold hearted in the morning special when i have fresh coffee


No, please respond. I know I say stupid things and I would rather be educated then walk around saying the stupid things I say lol. If I am completely wrong about something please let me know lol.

 

Message 86 of 102 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

StealthKill47 wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

StealthKill47 wrote:

Well 4am for you is 7am for me. You have to think about time zones. All the EU and US east coasters are probably logging in.

 


id respond to that how i felt but even im not that cold hearted in the morning special when i have fresh coffee


No, please respond. I know I say stupid things and I would rather be educated then walk around saying the stupid things I say lol. If I am completely wrong about something please let me know lol.

 


not you its how i feel about east coast and clogged servers

images.jpg

Message 87 of 102 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

StealthKill47 wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

StealthKill47 wrote:

Well 4am for you is 7am for me. You have to think about time zones. All the EU and US east coasters are probably logging in.

 


id respond to that how i felt but even im not that cold hearted in the morning special when i have fresh coffee


No, please respond. I know I say stupid things and I would rather be educated then walk around saying the stupid things I say lol. If I am completely wrong about something please let me know lol.

 


not you its how i feel about east coast and clogged servers


Well its better than have diarrhea with clogged toilets. Gotta think positive.

 

Message 88 of 102 (88 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

yepjust tried to log in didnt even make it to world/charater selection screen before lobby disconnection error 

 

tried logging in again i got 3102 your still logged in please wait for logout process then try again?

images.jpg

Message 89 of 102 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: Error 1017 & 2002 .. STILL cant log in (FF14 failure #2)

Sep 4, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

yepjust tried to log in didnt even make it to world/charater selection screen before lobby disconnection error 


If you are still trying to get into cactuar, it is one of the worlds that currently has character creation restrictions and more than likely log in restrictions. SE said they are placing these restrictions to even out world populations with all the new players coming in.

 

Message 90 of 102 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes