Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 07 2003
By: childofdespair~ First Son 14 posts

FF7 limit break tip

16 replies 174 views Edited Aug 7, 2003

Next to the broken down reactor where u find the titan materia, you'll fight these plant things, that use a ray on u that will all but kill u, and seeing that all characters r stoic, this will get u a limit break quick, use this for tough bosses, this and the fact that limit break progression alternates between using a new limit 8 times and killing 80 enemies w/ whatever character, so use this to help get new limit breaks way quicker.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2069 posts

Re: FF7 limit break tip

Aug 7, 2003

Better tip...FF7 is stupid.  Don't waste so much time.  

Even if you are big fan of FF, it's barely worth playing through once without paying attention because the plot of the game is so convoluted..makes no sense at all.

-AOS

My games.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Aug 7, 2003
FF 7 is awesome, you suck, you can't understand it because you are stupid.

Easily said.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Aug 7, 2003

FF7 Isn't stupid. But it is very overrated.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,AuroraofShadow wrote:

Even if you are big fan of FF, it's barely worth playing through once without paying attention because the plot of the game is so convoluted..makes no sense at all.

Only a moron wouldn't find any sense in the story of FF7
"I am the way into the doleful city, I am the way into eternal grief, I am the way into a forsaken race. Justice it was that moved my great creator; divine omnipotence created me, and highest wisdom joined with primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things things were made, and shall last eternally. Abandon all hope, all you who enter"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3736 posts

Aug 7, 2003

childofdespair wrote:

Next to the broken down reactor where u find the titan materia, you'll fight these plant things, that use a ray on u that will all but kill u, and seeing that all characters r stoic, this will get u a limit break quick, use this for tough bosses, this and the fact that limit break progression alternates between using a new limit 8 times and killing 80 enemies w/ whatever character, so use this to help get new limit breaks way quicker.

i had them learn it by giving the character a hyper and letting them get hit, and then have them do their limit.

~Conspiracy, the true meaning is to breathe together. The
will of the family is to keep each other breathing... the survival
of the kin is of upmost priority. That is my obligation to my family.~
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Aug 7, 2003
Hypers are fun ^.^
On the other hand, you have five fingers.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,AuroraofShadow wrote:

what r u talking about its the best FF game there is

Killzone
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2069 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,_Sparky_ wrote:

Easily said.

Oh yeah? When did Cloud figure out where his memory came from since no one remember him?  I don't remember them explaining where the town that got burned down came from with everyone still alive.  How does Sephiroth magically gain powers just because he's LOOKING for the black materia?  Where did weapons come from?  If you are so smart, let's see you answer those.

You are a newbie to Final Fantasy and roleplaying in general, that's the only explanation for your love of FF7.  That goes for anyone else who flamed me.  You don't know what a good Roleplaying Game is.

-AOS

My games.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,AuroraofShadow wrote:

,_Sparky_ wrote:

Easily said.

Oh yeah? When did Cloud figure out where his memory came from since no one remember him?  I don't remember them explaining where the town that got burned down came from with everyone still alive.  How does Sephiroth magically gain powers just because he's LOOKING for the black materia?  Where did weapons come from?  If you are so smart, let's see you answer those.

You are a newbie to Final Fantasy and roleplaying in general, that's the only explanation for your love of FF7.  That goes for anyone else who flamed me.  You don't know what a good Roleplaying Game is.

If you may,I'll answer those.

1.Cloud remebers everthing when both Cloud and Tifa fall into the pool of Mako in Mideel.

2.After Shephiroth burnt down Nibelheim,Shin-ra rebuilt the town and replaced the towns people with actors.you get this information form a note in Tifa's room.

3.Explain that qusetion more.

4.The weapons where created by the Earth to kill Jenova.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes