Jul 13 2013
By: CaelestiHelgrind First Son 1 posts

Final Fantasy 1 (psp) says availible on psvita in store?

2 replies 130 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

Final Fantasy 1 (the psp release) says that it can be played on the ps vita but since you can only purchase the disc i'm wondering how one would go about playing it on the ps vita. Final Fantasy 2 also says the psp version can be played on the ps vita. Anyone got any insight to this or did sony just screw up...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 1 (psp) says available on psvita in store?

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Don't rely on information found on the product information page on the playstation website. If it's UMD only there is no way to play it on the vita. If it's not listed in the PSN Store than you can't download it to your vita.

I can confirm that the PSOne Classic Final Fantasy Origins is playable on the vita, but I believe FF 1 and 2 PSP Anniversary editions are only available for download in other regions, but not in North America.

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 1 (psp) says availible on psvita in store?

Jul 14, 2013

Final Fantasy Origins: Contains FF and FF II

The only way you can play Final Fantasy I on the Playstation Vita is if you download the Final Fantasy Origins "disc" from the Playstation Store. I included the link for you. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)
0 Likes