Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 18 2013
By: Sir-Climhazzard PlayStation MVP 7204 posts

Final Fantasy News - March through May 2013

3 replies 142 views Edited May 18, 2013

Hey, everyone. As I continue to add news to the board sidebar, I will post all of our news links in a thread for discussion (like this one) so that I can clear out room for new articles on the sidebar while retaining the old articles us all to reference back to. I will likely do this once or twice per month depending upon how much news I find. Please feel free to private message me articles you find pertaining to Final Fantasy that you feel are newsworthy. Let me know if you folks like this news thing. I am trying this out as a starting point for discussions here. Feel free to use this thread to discuss any of the articles listed. Cheers!

FINAL FANTASY NEWS
March, April and May 2013

May 17, 2013Final Fantasy VIII HD re-release confirmed for PC in Japan and achievements leaked on Steam database.

May 17, 2013Final Fantasy VII International for PC goes on sale in Japan.

April 27, 2013 ☼ Square-Enix files for a mysterious trademark titled "Dr. F" rumored to be intellectual property relating to the Final Fantasy series.

April 27, 2013 ☼ Final Fantasy IV, V and VI to receive Official Soundtrack Remasters in 2013.

April 3, 2013 ☼ Yoichi Wada steps down from President of Square-Enix, leaving Yosuke Matsuda to re-evaluate the company and determine its path into the future.

March 22, 2013 ☼ Square Enix officially announces Final Fantasy X HD and Final Fantasy X-2 HD remasters to be released in North America during 2013. Official Website.

Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7874 posts

Re: Final Fantasy News - March through May 2013

May 28, 2013
I would love to see an HD remaster of VII and VIII come to PSN at some point, and hopefully this PC news is an indicator of that. You can bet the farm that I'd be getting a Platinum in VIII no matter what it takes. :smileyvery-happy:
Photobucket
Currently Playing: Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire, Tales From The Borderlands
Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11171 posts

May 28, 2013

Weidleface wrote:
I would love to see an HD remaster of VII and VIII come to PSN at some point, and hopefully this PC news is an indicator of that. You can bet the farm that I'd be getting a Platinum in VIII no matter what it takes. :smileyvery-happy:

'Eh no thanks. I might buy FF VIII but definitely not VII and I'd in no way work on the Platinum. Adding trophies to those games is rather pointless in my opinion.

Message 3 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

May 29, 2013
I would love to replay those remastered. FFIX remains to be my favorite. I hope they do something with that but they won't
"No cloud nor squall shall hinder us" ~ Zidane as Marcus.
Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes