Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2013
By: Jersquall Limit Breaker 16539 posts

Retainers

4 replies 132 views Edited Sep 14, 2013

The FFXIV retainer NPC isn't something that you automatically starts with in game. But once you get to around the level 20 quest in the main story line it will become available to you. So, what is a retainer and what can it do for you? A lot.

Once available, You can create a NPC that stores your items and extra Gil you may want to put away for a rainy day in Eorzea. You can also sell from your retainer.  there is a lot to do in this game but getting associated with the retainer system is something you want to jump into when you can.

Questions, comments and pictures are all welcomed.

My retainer is super hot! :smileytongue:

JersquallsRetainerNPC.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 1 of 5 (132 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Re: Retainers

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

I made mine look just like my character. I did that because the character creation was already saved and I'm lazy, not because I'm some weird narcisist that needs 3 versions of himself to look at all the time. That would be crazy... :smileyindifferent:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (121 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Sep 15, 2013

lmfao

JulianMatisse wrote:

I made mine look just like my character. I did that because the character creation was already saved and I'm lazy, not because I'm some weird narcisist that needs 3 versions of himself to look at all the time. That would be crazy... :smileyindifferent:

Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

Sep 16, 2013

I made a guy and a girl. The guy is skating on thin ice given he is really rude. Probably doens't have much time left! :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32452 posts

Sep 16, 2013

figures Jer would make his retainer look like that. :smileytongue:

i made mine a guy Lalafell. gave him slicked-back black hair and a Magnum P.I. mustache. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)