Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: PSmayhemfan316 Splicer 55 posts

will u play FFXIV: A REALM REBORN WHEN IT COMES OUT EVEN U DONT PLAY THE "ORIGINAL"?

5 replies 263 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

FFXIV ONLINE gets reboorn and it is coming to ps3 and maybe will bring new players who dont play the "original", everyone who dont play it may know why it the "original" has issues and they want to go out in style with a realm reborn. i'm thinking about getting it and trying it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: will u play FFXIV: A REALM REBORN WHEN IT COMES OUT EVEN U DONT PLAY THE "ORIGINAL"?

Apr 19, 2013
Yes yes and yes
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Re: will u play FFXIV: A REALM REBORN WHEN IT COMES OUT EVEN U DONT PLAY THE "ORIGINAL"?

Apr 19, 2013

maybe......

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Apr 21, 2013

If they dont have a free trial (or I dont get a beta invite) then no. Theres been too mach negativity about this game for me to blindly shell out $60 for it.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Most likely, yes. Unless it's crap of course. I signed up for the beta, so I'm hoping I'll be selected.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Well console MMO's usually cost $40 maybe a little more for the CE, But every MMO comes with a mandatory free month trial so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Now this game is getting 4 phases of Beta testing, meaning If you didn't get into the previous 3 on the 4th and final phase you can play to your heart's content due to it being the open beta.

I will definitely be buying this game on release day and playing it as long as I did FFXI (8 years btw or longer). I like the way the game is coming together so I'll see you guys on FFXIV:ARR.

NOTE: Do not look for me or w/e to play this game with as I will probably be doing my own thing. But if you manage to get on the same server as me say "Hi" ^^.

rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes