Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ

Oct 19, 2012

Thank you, kudos for a quick, concise response!

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 542 (1,370 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I currently have a subscription to PS+ but I'm borderline OCD about not having money regularly collected from my account compliments of schizophrenia. If I buy a PS+ retail card or buy another 3 month PS+ subscription from PSN, will funds be automatically deducted from my account for a new subscription or will my subscription be extended for another three months when my current subscription ends?
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 542 (1,293 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1474 posts

Oct 31, 2012

akhi216 wrote:
I currently have a subscription to PS+ but I'm borderline OCD about not having money regularly collected from my account compliments of schizophrenia. If I buy a PS+ retail card or buy another 3 month PS+ subscription from PSN, will funds be automatically deducted from my account for a new subscription or will my subscription be extended for another three months when my current subscription ends?

You can set your settings to not auto-renew easily enough. It should be under Account Management under the PSN collumn on the XMB. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 542 (1,286 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 542 (1,280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I didn't think this was worth its own post. But just wanted to know if there is a glitch or something I have to do cause according to the site I do not have play station plus but I know I do. I bought a three month card less then a month ago and got the October games on my ps3 now. Is there something I can or need to do to fix my account on the site?

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 542 (1,199 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Nov 10, 2012

JCrichton77 wrote:

I didn't think this was worth its own post. But just wanted to know if there is a glitch or something I have to do cause according to the site I do not have play station plus but I know I do. I bought a three month card less then a month ago and got the October games on my ps3 now. Is there something I can or need to do to fix my account on the site?

What site are you referring to?

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 542 (1,192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2012

If I download a game being plus, then I delete it from my drive, after I delete it, my membership expires, then a week pass and I get plus again, can I download the game again? that's my biggest question.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 542 (1,160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 13, 2012

With the announcement of PS+ coming to Vita next week, I've got a question. I made a PSN account before I was 18 when I got my PSP, so I had to make a master account & then a sub account, which is what I mainly use. I haven't had any issues with PS+ so far since the PS3 allows for multiple accounts & I can play any PS+ content that I download with the master with the sub account I use (aside from avatars), but I recall you can only have one account on the Vita. Does that mean I can't use PS+ on Vita due to the fact PS+ can't be applied to sub accounts?

I really wish PSN allowed you to turn sub accounts into master accounts so I wouldn't have to keep switching accounts all the time to add money & access PS+ content.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 542 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Yes.  As long as you add the game to your account, it will be available to you, even if you leave plus and return later.

--

Speaking of, reading this new update remove the expiration on cloud saves?

I could swear the original PS+ terms had said if you leave the service, after 3 months all saves on the cloud would expire.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 542 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I have a question about PSN+

If my account's country (the one I set when making the account; I was living someplace else at the time) was set to Canada, but now I am playing from the Middle East, will that affect what I can and cannot download and what offers I'm eligible for (other than the subscription price)?

As a comparison, I cannot use Area-code 2 (the only versions sold here are Area-code 2) Online Passes as my account is North American. However, I managed to get past this by using the codes on a new account set to the country I am living in currently. This works because these Online Passes work across the entire system, across all accounts. I'm not sure this is also true for PSN+ Downloads.

In short, is the content you are able to download dependent on your account's original chosen country OR on where you are physically playing from at this time OR from which country you reside in at the time of purchase of the subscription? And if there is a conflict between these elements, does that mean I cannot download anything at all?

To put it into my situation: If I made an account whose country is set to Canada, but I currently live and play from the Middle East, and then I buy PSN+ while living in the Middle East, will I be able to eligible for all offers normally?

If it seems at all too confusing, I will try to explain better. I'm eager to get PSN+, but I don't want to spend $60+ to find out I've used it on the wrong account. Any clarification is appreciated

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 542 (1,675 Views)
0 Likes