Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: PlayStation.com Forums HTML Guide

Mar 22, 2013

hi

I have problem with Arabic font in psvita  but i didnt know were can i ask my question .

and How can I make Sony Notify of this problem.

The problem is that the arabic sentence show  Reverse and split in Vita browser and sms receiver and every were in Vita like that(س ب ل ت).

so how can i notify sony about this problem

sorry i ask this question here.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (1,630 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7830 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Shahabcabk wrote:

hi

I have problem with Arabic font in psvita  but i didnt know were can i ask my question .

and How can I make Sony Notify of this problem.

The problem is that the arabic sentence show  Reverse and split in Vita browser and sms receiver and every were in Vita like that(س ب ل ت).

so how can i notify sony about this problem

sorry i ask this question here.

Hello Shahabcabk,

Welcome to the forums. The place to post would be in PSVita Support, and if you want to contact Sony directly you can do so via this page on PS.com

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (1,620 Views)
First Son
1 posts

PlayStation Guide

Mar 31, 2013

Hello, I am HURRICANES_MONEY. I have been on PSHOME for a long time. I have been trying to become a guide for long time now, but there has always been an issue. I never have been able to apply because I cannot find the application to it. I am a everyday user on PSHOME and would appreciate it if I could get some help to the exact location where I could apply. Some guides on home said that I could apply at this time so I am excited to see if I could get it. Thanks....

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (1,561 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7830 posts

Re: PlayStation Guide

Mar 31, 2013

HURRICANES_MONEY wrote:

Hello, I am HURRICANES_MONEY. I have been on PSHOME for a long time. I have been trying to become a guide for long time now, but there has always been an issue. I never have been able to apply because I cannot find the application to it. I am a everyday user on PSHOME and would appreciate it if I could get some help to the exact location where I could apply. Some guides on home said that I could apply at this time so I am excited to see if I could get it. Thanks....

Hello HURRICANES_MONEY,

I'd recommend first reading through the thread Who Are the PlayStation MVPs?. The PSHome Guides have recently merged with the PS MVPs to create an over arching MVP program across the PSN. As a result the Guides have somewhat changed a bit and so has the aplication process.

After reading through the thread you will find a link at the bottom that will take you to the MVP program ToS. This is also a must read for any perspective members of the program.

Once you have read through both documents you can use this link, or remove the last section of the ToS URL, to enter the MVP application page.

I wish you luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (1,190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7830 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Made a few minor fixes and updates.

• Added a link back to the beginning at each major interval (Return to Top), so that you no longer have to scroll forever.
  • Fixed the broken Pre example and added a note about the post editor breaking Pre tags upon editing the post.
  • Fixed broken List and Hyperlink anchors. Evidently it didn't like the anchor names I had been using.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (1,081 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9409 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Thank you for giving a lazy person like me the "return to top". :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (1,065 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013
Spoiler
Yay I got it to work, Thanks for the lesson!

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (890 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 23, 2013

Thanks for the help brother :manvery-happy:

"Si vis pacem parabellum."

There are few things as satisfying in life as watching the look of panic, desperation, and despair fall upon your enemy's face.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (862 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 27, 2013

hi i like want u said i like u  to be my friend  just add me  (baligoga)

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (821 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Extreamly helpful but how do you add a link to a picture. i use to know but forget now :/

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (363 Views)
0 Likes