Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 10/21/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Nov 19, 2013

ow o.o thanks xd

Message 41 of 69 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/19/2013
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Dec 3, 2013

Thanks, this really helped!

Life itself is a mystery, a mystery best left unsolved.
 photo MySignature_zpsde6fc8b0.pngwidth="1500" height="1250">
Message 42 of 69 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3538 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

thanks, except this (v) happened, not sure what I did wrong / didn't do. 
and this is what i put: <img src="http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166523323" width="500" height="200">

 

When I put </img> at the end, it says something about an invalid html. 

Do you feel me?

Message 43 of 69 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/26/2007
Offline
7837 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Dec 15, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

thanks, except this (v) happened, not sure what I did wrong / didn't do. 
and this is what i put: <img src="http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166523323" width="500" height="200">

 

When I put </img> at the end, it says something about an invalid html. 


The image HTML has no closing tag.

Message 44 of 69 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3538 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Dec 16, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

thanks, except this (v) happened, not sure what I did wrong / didn't do. 
and this is what i put: <img src="http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166523323" width="500" height="200">

 

When I put </img> at the end, it says something about an invalid html. 


The image HTML has no closing tag.


like .jpg or .png?

Well now I copied the correct image URL and it comes up like this..

Do you feel me?

Message 45 of 69 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/26/2007
Offline
7837 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

thanks, except this (v) happened, not sure what I did wrong / didn't do. 
and this is what i put: <img src="http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166523323" width="500" height="200">

 

When I put </img> at the end, it says something about an invalid html. 


The image HTML has no closing tag.


like .jpg or .png?

Well now I copied the correct image URL and it comes up like this..


No, those are the file types, and you should have those as part of the URL. The only exception would be for the websites that rout you through a different URL to get to the image, much like images saved on the forums.

 

The closing tag for HTML is something like the </img>, which for image HTML doesn't exist. Simple end your image HTML with a / before closing out the opening tag. Like this:

<img src="IMAGE URL" />

Message 46 of 69 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3538 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Dec 16, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

thanks, except this (v) happened, not sure what I did wrong / didn't do. 
and this is what i put: <img src="http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3166523323" width="500" height="200">

 

When I put </img> at the end, it says something about an invalid html. 


The image HTML has no closing tag.


like .jpg or .png?

Well now I copied the correct image URL and it comes up like this..


No, those are the file types, and you should have those as part of the URL. The only exception would be for the websites that rout you through a different URL to get to the image, much like images saved on the forums.

 

The closing tag for HTML is something like the </img>, which for image HTML doesn't exist. Simple end your image HTML with a / before closing out the opening tag. Like this:

<img src="IMAGE URL" />


Thanks, you're the best person I've met.

Spoiler
today

 

Do you feel me?

Message 47 of 69 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/28/2010
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Dec 16, 2013
I hope l did it right. :-) Thanks for information.
Message 48 of 69 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/26/2013
Offline
75 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2013

[s]I don't get it. /: The op's instructions dosen't worked when I tried it out.[/s]

 

Nvm. Found it by copying the HTML link.

Message 49 of 69 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/01/2014
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Tutorial: How to Make a Signature

Jan 2, 2014
Message 50 of 69 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes