VP of Gaming
28070 posts

Re: Welcome to the Playstation Forums!

Jan 31, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

I Didnt have it on float so it must have been pinned. o_o?

I could be wrong but I think you're mistaken FF, it wasn't pinned, or stickied as they say here, it was just at the top because as I said before it had a new response.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 183 (672 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jan 31, 2013
No because when somebody would reply it would show two of the threads at the top which means one was latest post and one was pinned

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 183 (670 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11021 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

I could be wrong but I think you're mistaken FF, it wasn't pinned, or stickied as they say here, it was just at the top because as I said before it had a new response.

This thread was stickied in the PlayStation 3 section. I don’t know who stickied it and I don’t think it will be stickied in the Forum Information and Help section because that might be redundant. The Forum Guidelines and the Rules of Conduct (among other threads) are already stickied here.  

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 183 (672 Views)
VP of Gaming
28070 posts

Feb 1, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

This thread was stickied in the PlayStation 3 section. I don’t know who stickied it and I don’t think it will be stickied in the Forum Information and Help section because that might be redundant. The Forum Guidelines and the Rules of Conduct (among other threads) are already stickied here.  

Ok thanks SP, appreciate it, I really couldn't recall it being stickied there, but thanks for comfirming.

Apologies to the OP, I missed that one, it happens occasionally lol :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 183 (661 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Its ok BRIT

its hard to be mad at you

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 183 (659 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I think this should be moved back to Playstation 3 Forum.... I'm not trying to question a moderators actions. Just the reason I posted this thread there in the first place is that most new people come this site and go straight to the Playstation 3 Forum, if not most alot of them do. So that way after or before they make their first post they will see the thread and head over to the Forum Information and Help Page by clicking one of the links or just by simply reading the rules on my thread...

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 183 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32617 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I think people ought to sticky this thread, and then be ready to paste a link to it whenever anyone needs any help contained within.

Good info.  Nice work, FiveFourteen!

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 183 (643 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28070 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

I think people ought to sticky this thread, and then be ready to paste a link to it whenever anyone needs any help contained within.

I'm not sure I agree with you this time Dr, most of the information contained with FF Thread although very helpful is already in the various stickied Threads above, this would in my opinion end up being somewhat of a duplicate of what is already there & would I think have the opposite effect & only serve to confuse some people.

Just me two cents.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 183 (626 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Feb 1, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

I'm not sure I agree with you this time Dr, most of the information contained with FF Thread although very helpful is already in the various stickied Threads above, this would in my opinion end up being somewhat of a duplicate of what is already there & would I think have the opposite effect & only serve to confuse some people.

Just me two cents.

I agree with both of you.. lol hard to explain

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 183 (619 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4326 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I stickied it in PS3 General, and I stickied it again here.  It's kind of a catch-all, and can be edited by OP if new things arise, where the RoC and such are pretty static.  It's also unlocked, so it's more of a community project than a moderation posting.

There's a legit reason for it being moved out of PS3 General other than "wrong section!" but that's for another day. :smileywink:

Here soon we'll take a look at stickied topics and do a bit of spring cleaning (probably in the spring!), but for now I'll sticky it.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 183 (613 Views)
0 Likes