Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Mar 31, 2013

I have a question i cant get my add on to download in the backround inless im in the ps store or and internet connection test i dont think its sending enough or any wifi while downloading

Message 71 of 184 (680 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7837 posts

Mar 31, 2013

LILBECKHAM2323 wrote:

I have a question i cant get my add on to download in the backround inless im in the ps store or and internet connection test i dont think its sending enough or any wifi while downloading

Welcome to the forums LILBECKHAM2323, I'd recommend asking in the PSNetwork Support Forum.

Message 72 of 184 (679 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Hey, how many Mbps is acceptable for online play?

I'm buying Internet service an dont want to pay too much if I don't have to
Message 73 of 184 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 7, 2013

well it is ur mods responabillitys to read and point out the trouble makers and to understand i understand their but what else i have a right to stand and by in the name of god i use that right u may have rights and reasons

Message 74 of 184 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 8, 2013

i try not to offende anyone here cause i like to b treated like but i do c and ben a victim of ur mods abuseing and will call em on it such as punishing me for no reason other then standing up for myself and geting offends me and my rights thefor is abuseing ur power and i was baned for 2 days? i mean coe on now that is abuse of power

Message 75 of 184 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 8, 2013

also by the way dont u pic their go angainst the rulse of forum? she kinda flirty and scanky and last sony dose not alow that kinda content on the forums if i were u ide change that b4 u get reported for sexual content

Message 76 of 184 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 8, 2013

last i checked

Message 77 of 184 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 8, 2013

http://myanimelist.net/signature/DVM-501.png if u wanna guidelines and rules

Message 78 of 184 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 8, 2013

the girl in ur pic

Message 79 of 184 (632 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7837 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Blah sextuple posts... Options > Edit Reply

Please use this feature. It makes reading through posts and keeping track of statements a whole lot easier. Thank you.

vex123456789 wrote:

well it is ur mods responabillitys to read and point out the trouble makers and to understand i understand their but what else i have a right to stand and by in the name of god i use that right u may have rights and reasons

i try not to offende anyone here cause i like to b treated like but i do c and ben a victim of ur mods abuseing and will call em on it such as punishing me for no reason other then standing up for myself and geting offends me and my rights thefor is abuseing ur power and i was baned for 2 days? i mean coe on now that is abuse of power

As I stated before, if someone is harassing you on the forums please report them. If you do then the Mods will come along and take care of the problem. This is your best tool to take care of the problem.

But you must keep in mind that the rules are the rules, and it doesn't matter who started or ended something, all parties involved will get into trouble. If you stoop to the level of the people that are harassing you then when the Mods take care of those people then you will also get caught up into the mess as well. If you keep your hands clean and refuse to fall to the level of those who cause problems then when the Mods clean up the mess you will be left standing and happy while they get in trouble.

Sure, you can react and defend yourself. You have every right to do so. But again, keep in mind, that should you do the same as those who are causing problems while you craft your defense then you will be hit just the same as them in the end.

vex123456789 wrote:

also by the way dont u pic their go angainst the rulse of forum? she kinda flirty and scanky and last sony dose not alow that kinda content on the forums if i were u ide change that b4 u get reported for sexual content

last i checked

http://myanimelist.net/signature/DVM-501.png if u wanna guidelines and rules

the girl in ur pic

Say wha-?

Message 80 of 184 (619 Views)