Reply
First Son
Registered: 12/26/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Dec 27, 2013

its the same exact thing its allowing someone else access to your account to dl or use your games so essentially its the same exact thing as sharing

Message 171 of 184 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38814 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Dec 27, 2013

 


marcusbender34 wrote:

its the same exact thing its allowing someone else access to your account to dl or use your games so essentially its the same exact thing as sharing


It's not.

 

In any event I am done here with this conversation.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 172 of 184 (180 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Dec 27, 2013

Hate to break it to you marcus. He's right. Welcome to the forums.

Message 173 of 184 (177 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/02/2014
Offline
93 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Jan 2, 2014

Hello. Smiley Happy

 

I didn't see an "Introduce Yourself" thread--unless I'm blind--so I thought I'd post it here.

 

I've been a fan of the PlayStation since the first generation, and I bought the PS3 when it first was released.

 

I don't yet own the PS4, but I plan to someday.

 

I've been a gamer all this time and am just now joining this community, haha. Better late than never, right?

 

I hope to get to know you all better, and hopefully make some friends!

 

-Ash

Currently playing: L.A. Noire

Just bought a PS4! Smiley Very Happy
Message 174 of 184 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
24489 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Jan 2, 2014

AngelMisfortune wrote:

Hello. Smiley Happy

 

I didn't see an "Introduce Yourself" thread--unless I'm blind--so I thought I'd post it here.

 

I've been a fan of the PlayStation since the first generation, and I bought the PS3 when it first was released.

 

I don't yet own the PS4, but I plan to someday.

 

I've been a gamer all this time and am just now joining this community, haha. Better late than never, right?

 

I hope to get to know you all better, and hopefully make some friends!

 

-Ash


Hello and welcome to the Playstation Forums. We aren't Sony employees but we'll do our best to assist you. Don't just disappear when your issue is solved. Someone may need your help some day or maybe you'd just like to socialize in our Off Topic or Home forums.

 

Many people decide to introduce themselves in Off Topic. That's generally where you'll get a bigger response.

Message 175 of 184 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/08/2014
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Jan 8, 2014
hey do You know the email for playsraion support i cant seem to find it on the site
Message 176 of 184 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38814 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Jan 8, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 


hrdcorecheatr14 wrote:
hey do You know the email for playsraion support i cant seem to find it on the site

Unfortuntely Sony took away the option to email them, your current options are calling them or using the 'Live Chat' feature, please see the link below.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 177 of 184 (127 Views)
First Son
Registered: 04/19/2014
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Apr 19, 2014
How do you turn someone in for cheating ? I was playing Call Of Duty: Black ops and someone was invisible just walking up to people and killing them
Message 178 of 184 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

May 7, 2014

Why can't I start a conversation or reply to other peoples questions?? the buttons are grayed out Smiley Sad( help!

Message 179 of 184 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/21/2014
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Jun 13, 2014
 
Keep Calm and Twist the Throttle!
Message 180 of 184 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes