First Son
1 posts

Re: Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Jun 12, 2013

eu acho que a psn deveria criar um jogo de zumbi igual ao state of decay do xbox,um otimo game,concerteza faria muito sucesso e de preferencia gratis.seria otimo voces nao acham?

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 178 (330 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32461 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

Ah. Dang :smileysad:. Thanks anyways. Guess I'll be waiting a quite awhile before changing my avatar. Also, is there anyway to consolidate my older PSN account? I had one back in 2008, which doesn't work anymore, haven't been able to log in on it since 2012...

Got my answer via PM -- found out that there's no way to do so :smileysad:. Oh well, so now onto continuing my fresh start.

But there is a way.  Why can't you just visit a friend and log into his PS3?  Surely someone in your circle has one.

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 178 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Hi, thank you very much for letting us know the rules.:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 178 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 21, 2013

hello everyone, I need some serious HELP. I can't log in to the PLAYSTATION NETWORK, like right now. Can someone help me out? I've tried everything: Auto connecting wirelessly & with wired connection. I'm freaking out BIG time. Is anybody else having this problem???? :smileysad:

Red_Casualty
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 178 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Hey all. this might be a stupid question but will ps3 users be able to play online with ps4 users? I would guess probably not because they're different platforms but I've been wrong before. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 178 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7144 posts

Jul 11, 2013

nicknackdaddyack wrote:
Hey all. this might be a stupid question but will ps3 users be able to play online with ps4 users? I would guess probably not because they're different platforms but I've been wrong before. Thank you.

99.94% No.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 178 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 29, 2013

I'm sorry I'm new to this site...I've been looking around trying to figure out how to post a message because I'm having trouble with another player. I don't see a "click here to post" button so I was wondering if anyone here could help?

-s-
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 178 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1450 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Retsamehtmai wrote:

I'm sorry I'm new to this site...I've been looking around trying to figure out how to post a message because I'm having trouble with another player. I don't see a "click here to post" button so I was wondering if anyone here could help?

If you mean a new thread, first click on either FAQ, Playstation General, Off-Topic, Support, or Games. Then, look at the upper left hand corner of the web page, just below the "quick-link" bar (FAQ, PlayStation General, Off-Topic, Support, Games). There should be a button you can click that should say, "New Message."

I hope this helps...and welcome to the forums!

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 178 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Retsamehtmai wrote:

If you would like to report someone on the forum go to this page HERE

Just select "Nature of your comment" and choose "complaint." Then provide information in the box below. Make sure you browser setting allow pop-ups. Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 178 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Hey guys I was wondering is the PSVita Gonna be getting an update to upload videos to youtube and facebook because youtubes big idea is to upload videos :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 178 (92 Views)
0 Likes