Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Welcome to the Playstation Forums! [UPDATED] 1/31/13

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Will be adding more throughout the day, need to get some work done around the house. Feel free to give your opinion on how the changes look.

Edit: If you would like to submit your review on your favorite video game title that will also be welcomed

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 41 of 184 (624 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29599 posts

Jan 31, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Will be adding more throughout the day, need to get some work done around the house. Feel free to give your opinion on how the changes look.

Edit: If you would like to submit your review on your favorite video game title that will also be welcomed

There used to be a couple of Threads dedicated solely to game reviews, one was the general one here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/User-Reviews/bd-p/22651

The other was an MVP one, both were pretty good, unfortunately both are now part of the 'Archves' section & although accessable to read they can no-longer be responded to.

A large number of games have their own Forum, certainly the most popular ones & if there isn't one then there's the Off Topic Forum, this Forum here where your Thread is is for tall things PS3 related, your Thread has some decent information in it but in my opinion it's not really the place for game reviews.

Just saying!

Message 42 of 184 (605 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

True

Edit: 404 Post lol

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 43 of 184 (602 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: Welcome to the Playstation Forums!

Jan 31, 2013

I would agree with BRIT on this one.  Game reviews are done in all sorts of media, whether it be online or in a magazine.  One only needs to go to the sites available to see them.

A Game Review Section here, while sounding great, would inevitably end up a little muddled at times.  While I like to think it doesn't happen, on occasion some members get heated in their interchanges.  Giving specific games to review, with differentiating views, may or may not spark a "rumble".

Closed reviews by sites and sources give pretty fair insights into games.  In a Forum Format, opinions will differ, and the arguments could become epic. 

Just my opinion though.  Not a "bad" idea, but merely one that could be prone to consequences.

Moble

Message 44 of 184 (598 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
4213 posts

Jan 31, 2013

This thread has been moved from PS3 General.  Thanks!

Message 45 of 184 (590 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

I was so scared for a second. Couldn't find my thread lol Its no longer pinned to the top but atleast it didnt get removed :smileyhappy: Thanks AeroVayne

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Message 46 of 184 (585 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29599 posts

Jan 31, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

I was so scared for a second. Couldn't find my thread lol Its no longe stuck to the top but atleast it didnt get removed :smileyhappy: Thanks AeroVayne

This area of the Forums is more suitable for your Thread FF, also a Thread only moves to the top if it is the latest Thread to receive a response.

Message 47 of 184 (576 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

I was so scared for a second. Couldn't find my thread lol Its no longe stuck to the top but atleast it didnt get removed :smileyhappy: Thanks AeroVayne

This area of the Forums is more suitable for your Thread FF, also a Thread only moves to the top if it is the latest Thread to receive a response.

It was pinned to the top on the Playstation3 Forum

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Message 48 of 184 (574 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

It was pinned to the top on the Playstation3 Forum

Really?, this was stickied in the last Forum area, I hadn't really noticed, I don't think it was FF?

Message 49 of 184 (570 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

I Didnt have it on float so it must have been pinned. o_o?

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Message 50 of 184 (566 Views)
0 Likes