Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10382 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Aug 27, 2012

I have permission to make a New User Guide, and I always have time on my hands. Smiley Surprised


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 21 of 430 (1,284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Offline
18872 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Aug 27, 2012

DrGadget wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

If possible, add me.



Added.


Thank you sir.

 

The HowTo's is a pretty good idea. I'm willing to do a HowTo for the basics of sigs for this community.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 22 of 430 (1,277 Views)
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36054 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Aug 27, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

If possible, add me.



Added.


Thank you sir.

 

The HowTo's is a pretty good idea. I'm willing to do a HowTo for the basics of sigs for this community.


Someone already did that a few weeks ago.  Then it got shuffled around somewhere.

 

What we really need is the thread with all the links to those other threads.  Now you only have to track one thread.  If you have that, you have them all.

Message 23 of 430 (1,267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
7970 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Sep 4, 2012

Feel free to add me to the list, Gadget. I was part of the original Welcoming Committee, and I'd love to be able to help out in any way I can.


Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 24 of 430 (1,239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/26/2007
Offline
7871 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Ah, the good ol' Welcoming Committee. I miss those days. Twas lots of fun working with some of the old vets on that project.

 

You can add me to the list, and hopefully one of these days I can get my Forum Support Info Center back up and running.

 

Edit: lol, I just realized that I never took my Welcoming Committee tag out of my signature from back in the 1.x days.

Message 25 of 430 (1,229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Online
36054 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Sep 7, 2012

Done and done.

Message 26 of 430 (1,199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Sep 7, 2012

Thanks for stepping up and re-launching this great service to the community.  I'll keep my nose out of this and let you guys do your thing, but I did want to note that we've stickied this thread, and featured it on the top left widget on the front page. (Which will be weekly featured threads)

 

The front page feature may not be permanent, but the stickied status will stay so long as you guys keep up this awesome work.

 

Thanks again.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 27 of 430 (1,191 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Offline
18872 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Sep 7, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Thanks for stepping up and re-launching this great service to the community.  I'll keep my nose out of this and let you guys do your thing, but I did want to note that we've stickied this thread, and featured it on the top left widget on the front page. (Which will be weekly featured threads)

 

The front page feature may not be permanent, but the stickied status will stay so long as you guys keep up this awesome work.

 

Thanks again.


Tempest_Fire, thanks for the support; for floating the thread, as well as, featuring it on the front page.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 28 of 430 (1,188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
38837 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Sep 7, 2012

I completely concur, great news about the "stickied" Thread, & thanks for the support TP.

 

Xuchilbara - Not that a large number of your posts don't deserve Kudos, but for the one above I hope you won't mind me saying I hit Kudos by mistake instead of reply this time lol Smiley Wink.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 29 of 430 (1,186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/26/2007
Offline
7871 posts
 

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

I completely concur, great news about the "stickied" Thread, & thanks for the support TP.

 

Xuchilbara - Not that a large number of your posts don't deserve Kudos, but for the one above I hope you won't mind me saying I hit Kudos by mistake instead of reply this time lol Smiley Wink.


Click the Options drop-down menu in the post and select Revoke My Kudos. Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 430 (1,176 Views)