PlayStation MVP
9208 posts

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Aug 27, 2012

I have permission to make a New User Guide, and I always have time on my hands. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 424 (1,037 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17875 posts

Aug 27, 2012

DrGadget wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

If possible, add me.

Added.

Thank you sir.

The HowTo's is a pretty good idea. I'm willing to do a HowTo for the basics of sigs for this community.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 424 (1,030 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32445 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

If possible, add me.

Added.

Thank you sir.

The HowTo's is a pretty good idea. I'm willing to do a HowTo for the basics of sigs for this community.

Someone already did that a few weeks ago.  Then it got shuffled around somewhere.

What we really need is the thread with all the links to those other threads.  Now you only have to track one thread.  If you have that, you have them all.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 424 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7822 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Feel free to add me to the list, Gadget. I was part of the original Welcoming Committee, and I'd love to be able to help out in any way I can.

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 424 (992 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7823 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Ah, the good ol' Welcoming Committee. I miss those days. Twas lots of fun working with some of the old vets on that project.

You can add me to the list, and hopefully one of these days I can get my Forum Support Info Center back up and running.

Edit: lol, I just realized that I never took my Welcoming Committee tag out of my signature from back in the 1.x days.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 424 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32445 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Done and done.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 424 (953 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4006 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Thanks for stepping up and re-launching this great service to the community.  I'll keep my nose out of this and let you guys do your thing, but I did want to note that we've stickied this thread, and featured it on the top left widget on the front page. (Which will be weekly featured threads)

The front page feature may not be permanent, but the stickied status will stay so long as you guys keep up this awesome work.

Thanks again.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 424 (945 Views)
PlayStation MVP
17875 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Thanks for stepping up and re-launching this great service to the community.  I'll keep my nose out of this and let you guys do your thing, but I did want to note that we've stickied this thread, and featured it on the top left widget on the front page. (Which will be weekly featured threads)

The front page feature may not be permanent, but the stickied status will stay so long as you guys keep up this awesome work.

Thanks again.

Tempest_Fire, thanks for the support; for floating the thread, as well as, featuring it on the front page.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 424 (942 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25951 posts

Sep 7, 2012

I completely concur, great news about the "stickied" Thread, & thanks for the support TP.

Xuchilbara - Not that a large number of your posts don't deserve Kudos, but for the one above I hope you won't mind me saying I hit Kudos by mistake instead of reply this time lol :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 424 (940 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7823 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

I completely concur, great news about the "stickied" Thread, & thanks for the support TP.

Xuchilbara - Not that a large number of your posts don't deserve Kudos, but for the one above I hope you won't mind me saying I hit Kudos by mistake instead of reply this time lol :smileywink:.

Click the Options drop-down menu in the post and select Revoke My Kudos. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 424 (930 Views)