Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Jun 6, 2013

I don't know Asuka, but I do know deadend and I think that would be a nice addition to the team :smileyhappy: 

Message 141 of 429 (414 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I would be interested in joining the welcoming committee because I feel I can be a great asset. Please consider me for the committee. Thank you.

AC
Message 142 of 429 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32941 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I don't know Asuka, but I do know deadend and I think that would be a nice addition to the team :smileyhappy: 

Same here.  Sorry for the late reply but I've been kinda busy this last week.

Let's take a chance on Asuka.  If you look around Asuka, you'll see you're in some very impressive company here.  Many of these people were welcoming newcomers long before becoming MVP's.  As you can see, this is a high standard to live up to.  Don't let us down.

deadend I already know.  These will be our two new additions at this time.

CUTEY, I don't know you as being someone who helps out the new users.  Not that I'm saying you don't, it's just I don't see a lot of evidence.  Yet.  Your enthusiasm looks promising.  I encourage you to make a name for yourself as someone who goes the extra mile to help out those unfamiliar with the forums.  We could certainly reconsider at that time.  Don't think of this as a no, think of it as a not yet.

Message 143 of 429 (354 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jun 11, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Same here.  Sorry for the late reply but I've been kinda busy this last week.

Let's take a chance on Asuka.  Don't let us down.  deadend I already know.  These will be our two new additions at this time.

CUTEY, I don't know you as being someone who helps out the new users.  Not that I'm saying you don't, it's just I don't see a lot of evidence.  Yet.  Your enthusiasm looks promising.  I encourage you to make a name for yourself as someone who goes the extra mile to help out those unfamiliar with the forums.  We could certainly reconsider at that time.  Don't think of this as a no, think of it as a not yet.

Allright! deadend and Asuka! Welcome to the Welcoming Committee!

I agree with that as well. Stick around for a bit and let us all see your helpful nature. I'm sure you'll be just fine. With only 22 posts it's a little hard to judge whether or not the WC will be a good fit at this time.  If you need any help cute feel free to PM me with any questions as well.

Message 144 of 429 (346 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 13, 2013
This is a nice website that I need to accustom to after browsing over at Microsoft's website for a few years. I'll probably post around these forums and figure out what I should expect converting to Sony.
Message 145 of 429 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32941 posts

Jun 14, 2013

XxNidav3xX wrote:
This is a nice website that I need to accustom to after browsing over at Microsoft's website for a few years. I'll probably post around these forums and figure out what I should expect converting to Sony.

Welcome to the PSN forums and the Playstation gaming experience in general.  I'm truly sorry MS is pushing you away, but we're glad to have you.

And there's no reason why you can't enjoy gaming on both consoles.  It's all good.

Message 146 of 429 (316 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Indeed Welcome! There is a bunch of great regular users here! Enjoy your time on the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions :smileyhappy:

Message 147 of 429 (308 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3448 posts

Jun 19, 2013

XxNidav3xX wrote:

It won't take long to get used to the forums, just jump on into some threads and join the conversation ye Fodder of Cannon. 

Message 148 of 429 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

Hmmm I want to see if I cut out for the welcoming committee you can view my profile and i got links below to my socials. Lol. Let me know whats up :smileywink: 

Message 149 of 429 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1589 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, however, I am not new to PlayStation or how forums work. I will be as active as I can, and will give my two cents to people that are looking for help. I look forward to participating in the forums!

-Unclear_Motive

Message 150 of 429 (131 Views)
0 Likes