Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
23 posts

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Apr 17, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.:smileyhappy:

The Trophies listed on your PSN Account are separate from any "Trophies" earned in a game, no matter which one.

Essentially, the PSN Trophies are Achievement Trophies.  

You can go into Account Management, and then to the Trophies Section to get the details on the Trophies both earned and unearned for any game that has been loaded onto your system.

The descriptions of how to earn the Trophies are listed.  

When you are playing the game, once you have completed the achievement for one of the Trophies, a box on the top right of the screen will appear, accompanied by a chime to let you know what PSN Trophy you have unlocked.

I am not familiar with the Achievement Trophies for GTV, so here is a link to them.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/gran-turismo-5/trophies/

Hope this helps.

Moble 

Absolute - Thanks Much for clear explanation & link.

I did look at the drop down menu earlier under the community/ trophie icon.

In the right column - Trophies list w/ck mark - is that area just for FaceBook postings.

I'm not a fan anyway of that site.

It does show level 1 / 60%. I suspect it will be a few years at this pace to fill in  :smileyhappy:

When the car needed is 20mil to compete in that class.

I suppose it's too difficult to change user name - I was having a hard time that day

for the system to accept choices made.

Thanks' moblesuit75 

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 426 (278 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Apr 17, 2013

McLaren09_12C wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.:smileyhappy:

The Trophies listed on your PSN Account are separate from any "Trophies" earned in a game, no matter which one.

Essentially, the PSN Trophies are Achievement Trophies.  

You can go into Account Management, and then to the Trophies Section to get the details on the Trophies both earned and unearned for any game that has been loaded onto your system.

The descriptions of how to earn the Trophies are listed.  

When you are playing the game, once you have completed the achievement for one of the Trophies, a box on the top right of the screen will appear, accompanied by a chime to let you know what PSN Trophy you have unlocked.

I am not familiar with the Achievement Trophies for GTV, so here is a link to them.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/gran-turismo-5/trophies/

Hope this helps.

Moble 

Absolute - Thanks Much for clear explanation & link.

I did look at the drop down menu earlier under the community/ trophie icon.

In the right column - Trophies list w/ck mark - is that area just for FaceBook postings.

I'm not a fan anyway of that site.

It does show level 1 / 60%. I suspect it will be a few years at this pace to fill in  :smileyhappy:

When the car needed is 20mil to compete in that class.

I suppose it's too difficult to change user name - I was having a hard time that day

for the system to accept choices made.

Thanks' moblesuit75 

No problem.  Here to help when I can.

As far as the user name, I am afraid you are stuck with that.  If it is the PSN ID you are referring to.  That cannot be changed.

I randomly found that site too.  I picked it, only because it was at the top of the search on G.  I am sure their are other sites you can go to.

Again, glad I could be of assistance.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 426 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7825 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

McLaren09_12C wrote:

Hey Gang - 

I don't get by here much - I'd rather Race I guess. 

When looking at the Stack of games A - Z, I don't see one listed for GT5.

So I'll assume that happens when creating a New Post - Titled as such?

I do have a question on Trophies listed here logged in & on the console PS3 -

as in it shows I have 8 - Bronze - 

If one ends up with a Gold Trophies in the racing events - Does the Bronze not get updated?

The race event shows a Gold Trophie for that race - this is where I'm confused.

And Yes - I'm one of the major Older Punks -

Racing the GT series since it came out has been the Best there Is. 

I got the PS3 this last December - I had no idea from the PS2 - that the PS3 had on-line features. 

Definitely a new experience.

The Best Part - Racing HD on 52" Samsung - on dual room pounding Theater System. 

The neighbors must be running out to the street to see who goes by...at MachII.

Cheers

Hi McLaren09_12C,

You can find all of the GT related topics in one of the three GT boards listed here.

GT isn't listed alphabetically since it has it's own separate category, you will find it towards the bottom of the Games page, below God of War Series. You can also find the link higher up on the page, on the right side of the Games category. Community Browser > Games(A-Z) > Gran Turismo Series (second down), and you can find a link to specifically the GT General board at the bottom of the main page. Simply click the GT image under Games.

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 426 (271 Views)
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Hi McLaren09_12C,

You can find all of the GT related topics in one of the three GT boards listed here.

GT isn't listed alphabetically since it has it's own separate category, you will find it towards the bottom of the Games page, below God of War Series. You can also find the link higher up on the page, on the right side of the Games category. Community Browser > Games(A-Z) > Gran Turismo Series (second down), and you can find a link to specifically the GT General board at the bottom of the main page. Simply click the GT image under Games.

Thanks Again - 

Searching for GT5 - 

I found this site as well not knowing what the abbreviations stood for.

tunerspit.com

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 426 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Apr 18, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

McLaren09_12C wrote:

Hey Gang - 

I don't get by here much - I'd rather Race I guess. 

When looking at the Stack of games A - Z, I don't see one listed for GT5.

So I'll assume that happens when creating a New Post - Titled as such?

I do have a question on Trophies listed here logged in & on the console PS3 -

as in it shows I have 8 - Bronze - 

If one ends up with a Gold Trophies in the racing events - Does the Bronze not get updated?

And Yes - I'm one of the major Older Punks -

Racing the GT series since it came out has been the Best there Is. 

I got the PS3 this last December - I had no idea from the PS2 - that the PS3 had on-line features. 

Definitely a new experience.

The Best Part - Racing HD on 52" Samsung - on dual room pounding Theater System. 

The neighbors must be running out to the street to see who goes by...at MachII.

Cheers

Hi McLaren09_12C,

Thanks DVM, I figured someone would know a good link.  I stopped playing GT after 3.  Got sick of playing the same tracks, with only minor upgrades and a few new cars.

While I know GT has a lot more to offer now, I am so out of the loop, and practice, I just can't get back into it.

I am glad we were able to help though.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 426 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

McLaren09_12C wrote:

Lets say you raced a event and got bronze... Then you go and race the same race and placed 2nd place (Silver) it will update it to silver.

Then you went and raced the event again and placed 1st (Gold) it will then update it from Silver to Gold.

If you currently have a gold symbol on the event then move on the system registers it as a 1st place win.

Feel free to add me I have 1000+ cars Ill give you any car you want that is under one million CR.

Also the GT section as others have linked for you will give you a great community to run with... I recommend you check out the different racing crews out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 426 (230 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

McLaren09_12C wrote:

Lets say you raced a event and got bronze... Then you go and race the same race and placed 2nd place (Silver) it will update it to silver.

Then you went and raced the event again and placed 1st (Gold) it will then update it from Silver to Gold.

If you currently have a gold symbol on the event then move on the system registers it as a 1st place win.

Feel free to add me I have 1000+ cars Ill give you any car you want that is under one million CR.

Also the GT section as others have linked for you will give you a great community to run with... I recommend you check out the different racing crews out there.

Face Palm.

I should have sent you in Speedy's direction.  I am embarrassed.:smileyembarrassed::smileyvery-happy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 426 (219 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 23, 2013

A well deserved congrats to all my welcoming team members! Keep up the good work guys :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 426 (166 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Apr 23, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

A well deserved congrats to all my welcoming team members! Keep up the good work guys :smileyhappy:

Thank you, thank you.  To you as well my friend.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 426 (162 Views)
First Son
14 posts

May 1, 2013

Hello i'm looking for new friends please add me SMACKDOWN5473

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 426 (112 Views)
0 Likes