First Son
8 posts

Re: Welcoming Committee v 2.0

Sep 27, 2013
I would like to be considered to help new users in PS home im unfamiliar with the forums but if anyone needs any help on home or troubleshooting ps3 problems feel free to contact me chiefLEX
Message 301 of 429 (217 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7528 posts

Sep 27, 2013

chiefLEX wrote:
I would like to be considered to help new users in PS home im unfamiliar with the forums but if anyone needs any help on home or troubleshooting ps3 problems feel free to contact me chiefLEX

If I am not mistaken; no new members are being accepted in the Welcoming Committee at this prior time. 

What you could do is head over to the Home Support section or the Home Forums, and see if people need help there. I am sure DrGadget will notice your contribution to the forums, and when he descides to accept new members he just might put you on the team. :smileyhappy:

Here are links to the specified forum sections,

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/bd-p/22046

Message 302 of 429 (211 Views)
VP of Gaming
31707 posts

Sep 27, 2013

chiefLEX wrote:

I'd just like to add that there are a number of requirements for being inducted into the 'WC', not least the quality of interactions within the Community, the way you handle yourself & post history, you're very new to the Forums & only have 3 posts to date, to be honest as much as I like to see people being interested in joining you really don't qualify right now.

There is however nothing at all  to stop you from being helpful within the communtiy as you are, you don't have to be a member of the 'WC' to do this.

BRIT-KO

Message 303 of 429 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Hey ps3 my connection is always tip top and your always sighning me out could you help me out?

Message 304 of 429 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7528 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

ComptoncityG4 wrote:

Hey ps3 my connection is always tip top and your always sighning me out could you help me out?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums!

Here is the PlayStation Network Support Forums,

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/bd-p/22039

This happeneds every now and then, but without more details I am unable to help you at this time. If you like you can make a thread in the forum I linked you to. Please specify as much detail as possible such as the error message that was given.

Message 305 of 429 (166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Are you guy accepting any new member? i notice the op

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 306 of 429 (112 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31707 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

You noticed which OP, I'm a little confused?

I responded to your original post, here is my opinion, which still stands, please click the following number to see my original response: 282

Currently no new members are being accepted.

BRIT-KO

Message 307 of 429 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Oct 11, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I responded to your original post, here is my opinion, which still stands, please click the following number to see my original response: 282

BRIT-KO

OP:I think it's about time to start back up the Welcoming Committee.  It would make sense advertising in this board, rather than trying to send PM's out to all the new users as they register. I don't get it

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 308 of 429 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7528 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

BRIT-KO

OP:I think it's about time to start back up the Welcoming Committee.  It would make sense advertising in this board, rather than trying to send PM's out to all the new users as they register. I don't get it

That was the original post. :smileywink:

Capture.PNG

Message 309 of 429 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7839 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

The original Welcoming Committee operated behind the scenes, sending Private Messages to all new members as they joined the forums.

Last year, when Gadget decided to restart the WC after it had died off a few years before, Gadget thought that it would be better to operate more in the open and welcome new users via replies to their posts rather than via PM upon joining.

Message 310 of 429 (87 Views)