May 06 2013
By: Squints_ADT First Son 1 posts

Free Playstation plus 1-month voucher.

1 replies 225 views Edited May 6, 2013

Hi, I recently bought the God of War PS3 bundle and attempted to activate the 1-Month PS+ voucher but was met with an error saying that I entered the code wrong. I tried in both the account and store and tried every combination of G's and 5's and O's and 0, etc.  I browsed the forums and the answer that I saw was to just contact support so they could help me solve the issue. After going through all the steps and having tried everything the support told me, he sent me service request number and told me to email support the request number, receipt and a picture of the voucher. After doing all those things and waiting over a week for a response I was met with an email asking me to fill out a Customer Satisfaction Survey. This is obviously impossible to do if they haven't done a thing for me yet. So now I'm trying to find a way to get this thing activated without having to contact support AGAIN just to go through the same steps and wait longer for some BS answer.

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Free Playstation plus 1-month voucher.

May 6, 2013

Welcome to the forum.

I'm about to tell you something you don't want to hear.... the forum cannot help you with your code redemption.  It is something only customer service can handle. I'm sorry boss but there isn't much more the forum can do for you. I'm sure you already know how to find it but just for good measure:

You can contact customer support via a method provided by clicking >>> HERE

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)
0 Likes