Apr 05 2013
By: JirkasP First Son 2 posts

PS plus pasword

3 replies 372 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

Hello today I wanted to download the new offer from PS plus and it was me but it requires a password after entering my password was not working when I put the password change already was is it normal that it is now requires a password?

Message 1 of 4 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Re: PS plus pasword

Apr 5, 2013
Is the Require Password at Checkout setting turned off?
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2013
I understand that but how do you explain that to me after entering a password on it PSstore when logging needed to manage acount that the password is incorrect
Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)
MVP Support
30118 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

The Playstation Store has not been changed to require a password at checkout by default, but you always needed to sign in to PSN in order to download anything from the Playstation Store.  What has changed, is that free content now downloads immediately in the console Playstation Stores, instead of going into your shopping cart.  You don't need to sign in to PSN in order to browse the Playstation Store

on the web.  If you are not signed in to PSN when you try to purchase something, then you will be prompted to sign-in.  On consoles you have to sign-in to PSN in order to access the Playstation Store.

There is no PS Plus password.  Playstation Plus is just a subscription that your PSN account has.  There is only one password for your PSN account. The same password is used for the Playstation Store, account management, and everything else.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)