Highlighted
Dec 24 2010
By: curiousecat Uncharted Territory 1475 posts

May I have Your Attention Please!

5 replies 26 views Edited Dec 24, 2010

For Pete's sake people these forums are Easy to use.

I found everything and a great deal more.

Try using the "Your Stuff" link and Click on your Icon.

Unless your complaining to complain.

Sony won't change it no matter how much you beg and plead. Lithium No longer has a contract with Sony .

Jive Now has the contract.

Personally, I think Sony's Possibly returning the ability to use the PS3 on the forums is a great Idea.

And it is a Step forward. Why would you want to go a step backward?

This forum is here to stay.

It is time that we accept the way things are.

For Once I have something I Like.

And for those of you that say you speak for everyone,

You do not speak for me.

Yes there are some quirks now and then but that is because these forums are new.

and there is order in the Chaos.

All you have to do is learn to use it right and you will learn and understand it.

They make the most recent post recent.

Clicking on your Icon puts you into your posts both old and new.

We No longer have to use Photo bucket and other services for Photos

I'd say that is a pretty good thing right there.

Heck here, we can post a picture directly, we can embed a video from 3 different services and it is as simple as 1 , 2 , and 3.

I don't see a mess. I see order ok maybe the home page should look like this:Spaces main pag.JPG

But that is the only fault I can find.

I do not for the life of me see what you are complaining about.

Or is that finally those of us using the PS3 Browser can finally enjoy the forums in the near future.

It is time that we the users of said feature on the PS3 have a chance to use the forums as well.

So please stop the belly aching Your ruining it for others.

I thank you and I yield .

Have a good day, evening, or morning where ever you are

Selancha!

SCEA’s decision to implement Update 3.21 placed Plaintiffs and Class members in a “Hobson’s Choice.” PS3 owners who chose not to install Update 3.21 could no longer access
many of the other important PS3 features including the PSN, the ability to play games online, the ability to access online features, or the ability to play newer PS3 games and/or Blu-ray discs that required Update 3.21. On the other hand, PS3 owners who did install Update 3.21 lost all access to the computer functionality of the PS3’s “Other OS” feature.
Message 1 of 6 (26 Views)
Gaming Beast
2151 posts

Re: May I have Your Attention Please!

Dec 24, 2010

yea once i got that box on my homepage, its actually pretty nice. I dont have to scroll all the way down to get to the off topic.

-evilbunny

Message 2 of 6 (26 Views)
Survivor
2950 posts

Dec 24, 2010

It's nice to see some optimism here.

Another plus is, we can get videos here now! I like this new system.

Message 3 of 6 (26 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Dec 24, 2010

I thank you both

SCEA’s decision to implement Update 3.21 placed Plaintiffs and Class members in a “Hobson’s Choice.” PS3 owners who chose not to install Update 3.21 could no longer access
many of the other important PS3 features including the PSN, the ability to play games online, the ability to access online features, or the ability to play newer PS3 games and/or Blu-ray discs that required Update 3.21. On the other hand, PS3 owners who did install Update 3.21 lost all access to the computer functionality of the PS3’s “Other OS” feature.
Message 4 of 6 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4252 posts

Dec 24, 2010

Finally some constructive comments. Mindless swearing like "Bring back the fucking old forums you complete retards! Whoever put this in place should be fired!". This is like swearing at a teacher trying to get extra points on a test you did bad on. It's not going to work if you just mindlessly swear and don't put in "constructive" thoughts. Even though I liked Lithium better (My favorite forum OS) and many of the things we now have Lithium could do, my only biggest complaint is not being able to navigate (This is why I'm posting less at the moment). I would prefer if things were laid out like the God of War Community test run. Colored ranks aren't as important to me at the moment, and custom avatars will come at a later point.

Message 5 of 6 (26 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Dec 24, 2010

It is only by constructive comments that we can resolve anything this is why I am posting every error I get. Not to put any thing down but to make them aware what is going one.

I have now started one main post. I am gathering any all errors with hoes that others may be able to contribute there ideas on what it is that is happening.

I am not sure if we can link to other posts or not. I still get the annoying "lithium.i.com:80 "

sign in pop up window, but I disregard it and ignore it.

Message 6 of 6 (26 Views)
0 Likes