Aug 15 2012
By: fernando_santos9 First Son 4 posts

Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

2 replies 867 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

I activated the key to the game on PSN but when I enter the game tells you not activate already got in touch with the support of ubisoft they said that the key and validates and asked me to come in contact with the support of the PSN because they do not have access to my tools PSN

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (867 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18278 posts

Re: Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

Aug 16, 2012

fernando_santos9 wrote:

I activated the key to the game on PSN but when I enter the game tells you not activate already got in touch with the support of ubisoft they said that the key and validates and asked me to come in contact with the support of the PSN because they do not have access to my tools PSN

Ok, you redeemed the Ghost Recond:FS online pass code Or purchased the Ghost Recond:FS online pass. Good. Now, did you download and installed the file online pass file? If not, then you must do so.

By the way, are you in the US? DLC are region locked and they must match the game's region. For example, a disc game purchased in Colombia cannot be activated for online play by using an online pass purchased in the US PSN store. You will have to access the Colombian PSN store to purchase the online pass from there.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (858 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

Aug 16, 2012

I am Brazilian and I bought a new game in the store here in Brazil mesmo.O I do then?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (853 Views)
0 Likes