Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Collector Edition Pass Codes - how to resolve

Mar 15, 2013
In my CE, I got the regular online pass, instead of the CE edition...
I prepurchased for EBgames, and thecode they gave me not only covered the the Thanatos costume and spear, but also some other costumes and the 48 hours bonus XP... Strange...

Nevertheless, I still am entitled to get the CE pass I was supposed to get.
Message 41 of 116 (797 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 15, 2013
So I got my pre- order copy of GOW Ascension CE. I put in my access online pass code on the first day and it confirmed. I was able to download all 6 armors. But, once I downloaded them, it brought me back to the main menu. I try to go back to the multiplayer menu and it told me I needed to put in the online access pass code again. I tried it 8 times and it did not work. PLEASE HELP ME. I hope this problem is not because I deleted the online beta. :-(
Message 42 of 116 (766 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 16, 2013

do the code for all future downloadable content show up in your transaction histroy because it don't on my acount and i am having the same problem are you having

Message 43 of 116 (752 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Has anybody gotten the CE code yet? I ask as I sent off the pics tuesday night and got a confirmation e-mail wednesday afternoon, nothing as of yet.

Message 44 of 116 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Not yet and waiting on just_tanks twitter reply on him talking to cs
Message 45 of 116 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Mar 16, 2013

adrian2f wrote:

do the code for all future downloadable content show up in your transaction histroy because it don't on my acount and i am having the same problem are you having

Under "Account Management" on your XMB, look under the "Services" option.  That is where my online pass and DLC Season Pass shows up as active.  It's not under download history, but under the Services section.

Message 46 of 116 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Was going to avoid the forums until I finished single player, but I too noticed my MP booster for the collector's edition was also 24 hours (not 48 hours). Preordered from Amazon. Not sure if this makes a difference but just thought I would add to discussion since many ppl are experiencing problems with their codes. Hopefully this will be resolved somehow.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 47 of 116 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Mar 16, 2013

TIRED OF WAITIN, GIVE ME MY FREAKIN CODE OR COMMUNICATE WITH US OR TELL US SOMETHING, HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING SINCE TUESDAY, YOU'VE GOT MY MONEY, I WANT MY FRICKEN CODE!!!!!!!

Message 48 of 116 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
23 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

If you received the Standard Online Pass instead of the Collector Edition Online Pass in your Collector Edition, please contact your local PlayStation Customer Support. For US, see below.

Customer Support will supply you a replacement. Hit this link for contact options:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

-Tank

Does this Code include the Dynamic Theme, Avatar bundle, and Soundtrack download, cuz I can't find these anywhere...

Message 49 of 116 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Naustradamus wrote:

Naustradamus wrote:

Naustradamus wrote:

Am trying call right now ... we shall see what happens. Hope it doesn't mater that I used the online pass before I could realize what was up with the missing DLC =/

And I was referred to the retail saying "They can assist me on the spot cause it would take use 1-2 weeks" ... this is not a good start, I know I'll be bounced around now. Not a good start indeed

For record, I got special, normal online pass, did get the gamestop bonuses but none of the software content from the Special edition, no soundtrack, season pass, etc. Alright, well, I'll keep posted 

Alrighty ... next chapter in this story. Called the store, they told me they can't help, that sony is aware and to call them. So called in a second time, this time got someone they actually took my info. Gave me a case number and told me to email my proof to them, t/f was 2-3 business days but since it is known, they would try to make it faster (hence not the 1-2 week timeframe I was told before)

Hopefully one more update of my story is all that's needed, the conclusion.

Well ... since it's been so long, another update ... still waiting. No email since that day ... =/

Message 50 of 116 (253 Views)
0 Likes