Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Re: Come on santa Monica Kratos vs

Feb 4, 2013

From what I remember the Norse gods weren't as powerful like the Greek gods,and they needed golden apples to live forever...also when they died...they stayed dead...well most of them. Still love the idea of destroying the Norse gods,especially Thor I wonder how Santa Monica will depicted him...would love to "hammer smash face" him. LOL.

Message 11 of 24 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
SIEA
415 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Question - why is EVERYONE obsessed with Kratos killing the Norse Gods? Is he supposed to battle against Thor next with the Ares Maul?

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 12 of 24 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Come on santa Monica Kratos vs.

Feb 4, 2013

I think the bigger picture of this thread is not letting the legend of Kratos end. We all love the games you all have given us and I can truly say if games of this caliber keep coming, I will keep throwing money at you.

Message 13 of 24 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Cause next to Greek mythology, Norse mythology is the second most used in the media. While I'm not a fan of Kratos or how Greek mythology is in the God Of War universe  I do love the games...combat,music,atmosphere ,and rage venting moments also dedicated single player campaign(Which is rare these days) it's far better than the films or TV shows that inspired it. Back to the subject yeah Kratos killing the war like Asgardian is a win-win for Santa Monica ,and us fans. Kratos already looks like a barbarian a Nordic touch wouldn't hurt,and I realy want to bash Thor's face with his hammer.Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 24 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 4, 2013
lol apollo and i will love to smash there face In to
make it happen Tank
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 15 of 24 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 4, 2013

i'd be up for Kratos pretty much taking on any gods. I still dig the gods-free-for-all that was one of the ideas for god of war 4. I feel like that would be a good idea for a sequel, since Kratos would still get to fight gods, and it would be cool to see the other Mythologies' gods and creatures "god-of-war-ized" I think Norse gets brought up so often, since they also had a cast of gods that were fairly "human" as far as gods could be.

Also Kratos bashing Thor's head in with his own hammer would be tops

Message 16 of 24 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Hippy: >lost his touch
He was out of touch, to be sure. His need to be with family pulled him away from the 'dark place'.

Ruin: Not much that's cool about getting raped and birthing a freak horse or dressing up in your sister's wedding attire.

Norse: Their deities were killed (thanks to Christianity helping to pen the ending to them).

>more powerful
Doesn't seem that way. They're fragile for 'gods'.

>Olympia
A mortal city? Not very impressive.

>Giants and Dragons
Gigantes far surpass the former. Typhon is more than likely to surpass the later. All this with Nyx who is leagues beyond them all.

>cooler fights
Killing the Norse gods would amuse me though. But then, killing the furries of Egyptain myth would also be comical.

Apollyon: >needed the apples for immortality
Oh?

>stayed dead
That's how it ended at any rate.

>smash his face
Something like with Herc the Jerk?

Tank: >everyone
Absolutes are absolutely tricky business. This aside, there are those that imagine the Norse deities are more manly. Surely they should be more powerful.

As with the absurdities of fiction, that just isn't so. Freak shows like magic girls (reality warpers) are far stronger than those that rely on force (Hulk, Supes, etc.).

Gally: >make it happen
So then, community strategist. What say you to this?

Chrome: >tops
It would be rather amusing. Using his hammer to fry his sister would also be neat-o, but I very much doubt the team has it in them. They've gotten soft(er).
Message 17 of 24 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Right GMG his mortal half.Wow I'm impressed by your knowledge of Greek mythologySmiley Happy...sorry for my errors I dislike making mistakes especially spelling,but I was never good at English class. Still many fans would love to see Santa Monica take on other mythologies...for many Norse mythology. 

Message 18 of 24 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I dont think it should be Kratos. If they do that it needs to be someone else. I dont wanted this to be milked to death.

Give the guy a break, he has been fighting and killing forever he needs a rest for a while.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 19 of 24 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

@GODOFWAR142 id'd be interesting if the story somehow had Deimos  

Spoiler
not actually dying

and had him do his own thing, i'd be all for anyone else being the main guy, but i'd be weird calling it "God of War" if the game takes place after 3 and doesnt have Kratos in it

Message 20 of 24 (112 Views)
0 Likes