Apr 06 2013
By: Darren-Madden Splicer 40 posts

Easiest GOW yet.

28 replies 258 views Edited Apr 6, 2013

Just after getting platinum in this and honestly can say this is by far the easiest GOW I have played (excluding PSP titles). There was no part where I got stuck at all I died over and over and there wasn't any puzzles that took much thought (even though there was some). Past games were much harder including number one.

The gorgons in this game are much to easy to kill, they are big and cumbersome and if you ever played number one on titan mode and had to fight over 6 Gorgons, before you get the shield of Hades and Zeus, you will understand how hard they used to be.

Brilliant game nonetheless and was great fun to play.

But do you feel it was easier than past titles?

Message 1 of 29 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
461 posts

Re: Easiest GOW yet.

Apr 6, 2013

hahaha

Tell that to all those winers:

"BUHUHuuu Trial of Archimedes is too hard I suck and I cant do it buhuhuuuuu"

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 2 of 29 (253 Views)
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 6, 2013

^tht was such BS....but you know what was worse?

>They often claimed to have beaten the other games on hard or very hard mode but said this was impossible......srsly??? People claim that they did the clone fight of GoW1, Clotho stair/ramp in GoW2, and satyr+cerberus fight in GoW3 on very hard....and yet the Trial of Archimedes on normal is....impossible?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 29 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Apr 6, 2013
I agree, they probably didn't know how to use the tools (most importantly uroboros). I mean, it was challenging, but it was nothing compared to say the GOWIII cerebrus satyr fighta and protect the translator.
Message 4 of 29 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 6, 2013

AngelorD129 wrote:
I agree, they probably didn't know how to use the tools (most importantly uroboros). I mean, it was challenging, but it was nothing compared to say the GOWIII cerebrus satyr fighta and protect the translator.

^holy **bleep** ing **bleep** that sucked on titan

Message 5 of 29 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Apr 6, 2013

My biggest problem with this GoW is that it is too short. I was hoping  you will be able to fight barbarians and then YOU as a player will KILL HIS FAMILY

Like you will see that you are fighting some crazy demons and then.. "oh s#$t it's my wife and daughter"

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 6 of 29 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 6, 2013

It was by far the easiest God of War for sure. I am still yet to play through on titan so I can't speak for that difficulty. But even the normal/hard setting were easier. 

I remember battling Zeus took me a few tries and I struggled a little on hard.  the final boss in this one... not so much. 1st try. Easy peasy.

Message 7 of 29 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 6, 2013

^when over half the fight is a quick-time event.....yeah it gets easy.......plus the enemies in this game DEAL NO FRICKIN DAMAGE!!! did anybody notice that getting hit in this game stuns you in a way that is completely disproportionate to the miniscule amt of damage you recieve on attack? Rememer getting smacked by a satyr captain in gow1? these enemies may as well be wielding sticks compared to that

Message 8 of 29 (224 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Re: Easiest GO yet.

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

The people complaining about the TOA obviously never played a GOW before. I had no trouble with it at all. Its all tactics. I flew through it. First all you do is magic/orkos stone/use the gem on the gorgons and they give you your magic back. So that was easy, just using Zeus magic and the Orkos stone, it was a cake walk.

Next stage even easier. Magic attack the Amazonians, then just throw the Harpies of the edge, and your left with you Talos, who is simple.

Then the Centaur was so easy in this game, they were actually always pretty easy. Just use the gem, attack it, then use the orkos stone.

I hadn't a clue why people complained. I got the game done on hard mode in 6 hours even, with over 6000 orbs left. 

I hate the complainers, remember all the hair-pulling out situations in previous games, like your first time trying to protect Kratos' family in number one or trying to climb that rotating spiral with the blades!

This game had none of that and still complaints!

Message 9 of 29 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 6, 2013

^GoW1 had some tough $h!t man......same with GoW2.....and GoW3 on chaos......ugh dont even get me started. But this game? Almost as easy as Chains of Olympus -_-

Message 10 of 29 (219 Views)