Jan 19 2013
By: pepedrom First Son 2 posts

Finish Him!

8 replies 178 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

The special scene when you hit R1 to kill one challenger reminds me MORTAL KOMBAT! Very Nice! But, i think we should have a lot of scene types, according to:

- Position (Back attack is a knock in the ground an then stab, front attack... , side attack...);
- Weapon ( Sword - cut the head off/ cut enemy in half AXE - cut the legs/carve the axe in the skull) etc;
- Magic (Special finish according to the type and level of magic, just like burst in flames the enemy with the power of Ares);
- God's special (Zeus fry the challenger with a lightining, Poseidon throws one ice spear);
- Scenario (throw the challenger to the ciclope..);
- Place in the scenario (Smash the challenger head in a wall, Throw him into a sharp surface...);
- Team kill (when close to a team partner, he may grab the opponent while you put your sword in his chest);
- Special/temporary weapon kill (Throws the spear in the chest of an opponent, multiple hits with the bow in the head...);

I think each kind (sword kill, back attack kill...) should have at least two different scenes! Would be a lot of scenes !

And shows a compilation of the special kills of the champion of the round when it ends! This is almost like see a goal replay in FIFA or PES (losers will hate and the winners wil love!).

Sorry about the english...i'm brazilian! Hope you guys like the ideas!

Message 1 of 9 (178 Views)
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: Finish Him!

Jan 19, 2013
sound sweet go and tell them what sup killer i wish we had spears and axe in game us weapons to but then again spartan and troy never did use axe but then again they did use spears and we have none lest hope they add some for the final game some we can use on MP
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Jan 19, 2013
All very nice, but the animation work is what would be the first damning factor. We don't have female fighters for this reason. We never got weapon specific kills even in SP only entries because they would always cite the amount of extra animation work to be done.

>Spears
Likely.

>Axes
I like them, but very unlikely. I was wanint the 'Spirit of Ares' in GoWIII as a morphing weapon using his soul (we visited his grave and were on Olympus *could have gone to the Throne Room we took over, found the secret room from the secret video *non-canon at this point* and gotten it*).

Said weapon would be a large sword (typical of MP and the BoO *Ground pillars*), large hammer (same notes *but with a flamethrower spell and Hammertime special*) and Axe form. This perhaps with complimentary spells and abilities. But it wasn't to be.
Message 3 of 9 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jan 20, 2013
how many large swords can they freaking make lol i mean come on we need spears and if they can axe's
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 4 of 9 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Jan 20, 2013

That doesn't sound like a bad idea @ all...have it based on your position, level, weapon and whatever else y'all can think of

Message 5 of 9 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Gal: >how many
Consider the genre we're in, son.

>if they can axes
This implies something I know you don't mean.
Message 6 of 9 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Dang, I didn't even know I want this but now I do. So many great ideas, especially scenario brutal kills and magic brutal kills. Also a quick highlight real at the end of deathmatch for the winner would rock!

Doubt it gets in though.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 7 of 9 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Nice suggestions!

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 9 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Hey try Team favor of the Gods before it's over. I think there is a  spear there. You can only use it near the end of the match.

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals
Message 9 of 9 (96 Views)
0 Likes