Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Gamespot Review

Mar 8, 2013
If that statement is true Tank the ssm team HAS to fix the AUDIO AND SYNC ISSUES! It really takes away from the game....other than that great job.
Message 21 of 29 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
SIEA
415 posts

Mar 8, 2013

We care passionately about our fans  = true statement

Fixing all issues our fans mention = assessing carefully what we can do that makes the most sense.

We're looking into it either way.

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 22 of 29 (238 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I think that is all we expect. The audio impact the last game had really drew me in, but this intro just did not AUDIBLY do it .......visually it was the sh-t, but I miss that gut wrenching audio. The sync issues such as the kicking of the gate is really annoying. I am hoping the game lives up to the hype as either way I am psyched to play, but honestly the bar was set pretty high with the last game. PS4 will give you the oppurtnity to really shine again, whether following up with a sequel or perhaps another game based on the God of War engine.....looking forward to see what will be done on the PS4.
I truly hope the minor issues can be patched because I truly want this game to stun but so far it has been, well .....meh.
Message 23 of 29 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

Fixing all issues our fans mention = assessing carefully what we can do that makes the most sense.

-Tank

Nice to see someone from a game developer who is actually active on the forums...  Superbot and Clockwork couldn't figure this out.

Message 24 of 29 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 8, 2013

"I've read through a few of the reviews now and I'm not surprised how 'mixed' they are. I 've seen some 7's 8's and 9's. The ones who rated it lower say that the campaign isn't quite as good.....and shockingly say 'nice' Kratos isn't as exciting as 'angry' Kratos. Haha."

-Yeah it's ironic.  People complain about how shallow and 1-note Kratos' personality is, but when they add more to it, they compain ever more.  

Message 25 of 29 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

-Tank

Well Mr. Tank,I''m no know it all reviewer or what not.But I can clearly see SSM put alot of hard work and care into this game and although the single player campaigne seems a bit exhausted after 8 years I am quite intrigue and mesmorized with the incliucion of Multiplayer I mean what other game lets me build my own warrior and eliminate other players in such a brutal manner....well only Mortal Kombat but Ascension is an amazing and fun experience that stands out in a sea of bland and over rated games.

I tip my hat to you all at SSM!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I honestly do not agree with the reviewers opinion, it is not valid to me. I do not get how the multiplayer is not "unique" how many games have a way of hacking at each other while trying to kill a BOSS TITAN in a map. Sorry that God of War doesnt have a way of calling in hellfire missiles, dogs, care packages, and other crazy hoopla through kill streaks, like Call of Duty has been doing for their re-skinned call of duty games. Sorry that you need to have skill, learn how to dodge, utilize combos, and abilities. Honestly I believe reviewer skipped the multiplayer entirely. I actually played the Beta and it was one of the most refreshing online experiences I have had in a while. The whole Kratos with emotions is also annoying to me, the reviewers say Kratos is always angry and whine about it, then SSM actually give him a side that others wanted to see, and then they bash them for it. Gamespot needs to re-do the review and get someone to actually play the game all the way through, however I will be picking up my collectors edition up Monday mid-night at Game Stop. unfortunately for me I will not be able to enjoy the game as much due to going to school, but I will be knocking out all of my home work by Thursday night so I can play the game all weekend Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 29 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I know that reviews are just opinions and that everyone is entitled to one, but I absolutely see NO basis of his statement that the multiplayer is "not uniqie" and "tacked on".

Message 28 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5826 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Mercenary: >lowest rated
Still seems like CoO deserves that distinction.

Rune: >most original
NG3 and DI both attempted to add such things to Action at their own peril.

Situation: >in any game
Almost sounds like an Action fan.

Aldro: >Stig
Pls, no.

Shiki: >reviews here
Oh? As before, you'll be waiting awhile for anything of the sort from me. I'll sooner be addressing challenge run write-ups, glitch reports, etc.

Brownie: >redesign system of SP to suit MP
And I hate them for this betrayal. This heresy. "Unforgivable." - Kenshiro

Silver: >won't be too bad
Certainly not on Normal. VH with challenge conditions could prove interesting if it isn't entirely overblown as I currently suspect it just might be.

Flintstone: >GOW
Gears?

>MP
Needs to be cut off from SP and kept separate. If they want to **bleep** around so badly with this, they can test its might on its own. Standalone. Not leeching off the SP. Earn the right to 'be'.

Tank: >the fans
>MP
[rage intensifies]

Jak: >audio
My, that was quick.
Message 29 of 29 (61 Views)
0 Likes