Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 14 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 9668 posts

GoW:A Multiplayer Ideas (last updated 6.14.12) Now With a Trailer

184 replies 1652 views Edited Jun 14, 2012

New trailer:

In this thread I would like to have people discuss God of War: Ascension ideas.  I have quite a few of my own, so most likely you won't see the finished version for quite a while!  Please post your ideas here and I will be sure to add your ideas to the OP when I get the time to do so.  Thank you!

EDIT:

It has come to my attention that you can apparently select boosters and allign yourselves with a certain god in order to gain specific perks. 

Knowing more about the MP would surely arouse my interest and would make it much easier to make suggestions for.  Right now I'm just kind of taking shots in the dark here. 

Blocking Mechanics:

L1- Block/Parry (Obviously).  Incomming attacks will be able to be parried (reflecting damage, while leaving them open for a combo) just like in the story mode.  Everyone comes with a breakable block, so that you can still block incomming attacks but won't be able to just sit there and block infinately.

As suggested by GodModeGod

There should also be some sort of "item" bar and "stamina" bar.  Item bar for item usage and stamina bar for block break. 

EDIT (edited 6.6.2012):

Not much has been said, but it seems like blocking will be a lot like the story mode, where you can block almost every attack, unless a stronger hit (triangle) attack hits you. 

This sounds like a very good idea, seems like a better idea than having a "block bar"

Weapons:

2 Handed Sword:

- High damage, slower attack speed

- Harder to dodge (slower roll)

- Medium reach (distance that can be reached with the weapon)

Shield:

- High defence (take less damage with each strike)

- weapons have low attack power

- Hard to dodge, easy parry

- Highest block endurance

Shield (with spear, same concept as the shield):

- Lowest attack power

- Longer reach

Shield (with sword):

- Low attack powr (more than spear)

- Shorter reach

Shield (with 1 hand hammer):

- Highest attack power (with shield)

- Lowest reach

- Slowest attack speed (with shield)

2 Handed Hammer:

- Highest damage

- Slowest attack speed

- Most vulerable (potentially, can take little damage from attacks when blocking)

- Medium reach

Blades of Chaos (at least, blades that you can whip like the blades):

- Fastest attack speed

- Medium damage

- long reach

- Easy parry

- Hard to dodge (if you're caught in a combo, just like the story modes for the other god of war games)

Dual weild swords:

- Short reach

- fast attacks

- Medium damage (would be low on their own, but it's doubled)

- Easy parry

- Take slight damage when blocking

Gauntlets:

- High damage

- Easy parry

- Easy dodge

- slight damage from blocking

Halberd (long pole with a blade at the end)  Changed to Scythe as suggested by GodModeGod:

- Medium damage

- longer reach

- easy parry, block and dodge

Weapons should have levels just like in the story mode. 

Level 1- Increased attack + combos

Level 2- Increased attack + combos

Level 3- Increased attack + combos

Level 4- Increased attack + combos + slight weapon glow

Level 5- Increased attack +  combos + Max weapon glow

exp should effect level (rank) and the level of weapons.  You'd be able to collect exp and spend it to level up your weapons, but it wouldn't effect your actual level.  Example if you level up 1 to 5, collect exp and level up your weapon, you'll still be level 5, and your weapon will be whatever level you leveled it to.

Weapon glow should increase damage a little bit (or just add the damage to the "increased attack" area) and you should be able to choose whether you want lightning, fire, or some other element.  The shield would negate this extra damage. 

It'd be cool to see new weapons unlocked at different levels.  Say you're leve 1, you pick up a 2 handed sword.  You level up and level your sword up and finally at level 20, there's a new sword.  It might be slightly faster or slightly stronger or w/e, but you then get that 2 handed sword and start training that.  Sort of like an RPG, I think it would keep things interesting. 

EDIT:

As suggested by GodModeGod it would be cool to see different forms of specials for each weapon.  Say Ares would deal with fire, Hades with souls or purple shock waves, etc.

EDIT 2 (6.6.12):

A lot of weapons showcased at E3.  Seems like spears, 1 handed swords, 2 handed swords,  and hammers will be in the game.  Spears and 1 handed swords aren't confirmed, but seeing as how they stated that the MP is going to share the same animations as the SP, it's highly likely. 

Magic:

I'm not sure if magic will be weapon based, but here are the different types of spells I think would be cool for the game. 

Shield (support class):

- knock back spell

- Buff spell (heal, increase defense, increase attack, or increase attack speed)

- Damage AoE (slight area of damage around you)

- Shield AoE (Creates a force field around player protecting him and everyone inside from projectiles)

2 Handed Hammer:

- Stun AoE (knocks enemies into the air, while doing some damage)

- Power Swing (knocks distant enemies away, while doing severe damage to the person recieving the brunt of the damage)

- Rage of Sparta (sacrifice speed for attack power, does not stack with support class)

2 Handed Sword:

- Damage AoE (Slams sword into the ground, damaging everyone within a certain area)

- Tomohawk (throws sword at the target)

- Whirl wind (Air around player knocks back enemies and does damage)

- Rage of Sparta (sacrifice speed for attack power, does not stack with support class)

Blades of Chaos:

- Blade Furry (blades spin around player to deal significant damage to nearby foes)

- Devastating blow (Blades smash into the ground causing a huge geyser of fire to spew out of the ground)

- Unbreakable combo (just what it says..puts enemies into an unbreakable combo)

Dual Swords:

- Blood sacrifice (give up 50% health for significantly increased attack speed and damage.  Does not stack)

- Stun AoE (Slams swords into the ground to push back enemies and stun them for a short time)

- Double tomohawk (throws both swords into the opponent)

Gauntlets:

- Flurry (Unbreakable combo)

- Devastating blow (sends nearby player into the air, allowing you to perform a mid air combo)

- (No name, but you slam your fists into the ground to send shockwaves at the enemy, similar to god of war 3)

Halberd:

- Distant Strike (allows you to stab at an opponent at great distance)

- (No name, allows you to increase attack speed at a slight damage cost)

Some weapons I didn't get too creative with.  I was thinking about creating a 2 handed axe weapon after the tomohawk skill for the 2 handed weapon.

Magic if magic is NOT based on weapons:

Zeus Magic -

- Divine Protection (creates barrier to protect self and allies from projectiles, damages enemies that try to enter)

- Divine Blessing (Buffs teams attack speed and heals them all slightly)

- Divine punishment (stabs weapon into the ground to perform a small area of effect attack)

- Divine Anger (Strikes many foes in front of you with increadible damage.  Short to mid range)

- Lightning Clone (as suggested by GodModeGod on 5.3.2012) (Lightning clone with small health and simple attacks attacks nearby enemies)

Ares Magic -

- Battle Cry (Increases defense and attack power)

- Fire Wall (Creates a wall of flame that damages enemies who enter, can be used as a way to "pin" enemies into a location) (revision suggested by GodmodeGod on 5.3.2012)

- War Paint (Instill fear into your enemies.  Character slams leg on the ground and pushes people away slightly dealing good damage)

Hades Magic -

- Wrath of Hades (Hands of Hades rise from the ground in an AoE causing enemies to take damage over time and slow down)

- Chains of Hades (Pulls closest player towards the user with chains, the player smacks against their body and bounces off)

- Summon Souls (Summons one of Hade's souls to attack the opponent)

- Swarm of Souls (Creates a barrier of protection that protects self and allies from projectiles, damages enemies that enter)

Poseidon Magic -

- Poseidon's Wrath (Creates a small wave of water that does great damage to an enemy)

- Poseidon's Exile ( AoE attack that sends enemie flying backwards using some form of water attack)

Weapon "Bind" Special:

This would replace some of my magic ideas.  Instead of making them magic, I decided to move them here, where they can become bound to a weapon.  What I mean is, each weapon can have a spell bound to it (not really a large selection right now)  and you would press R3 + L3 in order to activate this mode rather than weigh it down as a skill.

So far, I have special modes that are represented by the god you are alligned to. 

Zeus -

- Englufed in lightning (User gets covered in lightning which harms players that get too close, slightly stunning them for a short time.  Lightning based attacs get a slight damage boost)

Ares -

- Englufed in the Flame (Rewards user with higher attack speed, higher attack power while the fire slowly eats away at the user's health)

Hades -

- Engulfed in Shadow (User becomes nearly invisible and gts a slight defense boost)

Poseidon -

- Englufed in Water (User become immune to projectiles and grabs for a short period of time, and gets a small defense boost)

This mode could last 30 to 60 seconds and can only be used once a game.

Sub Weapons:

Bow:

- High rate of fire

- Low damage

- Can be charged up to add elemental damage and possibly accuracy (if they take that route)

Chain & blade (as seen in the video):

- Grapples players and pulls them forward or launches them into the air

- Allows you to travel faster to different places (if there's an object to grapple jump to)

Gorgan Head:

- Medium range

- Damage over time

- Can lead to death

- The user of this weapon holds it out and does damage over time as long as they are in a cone, if the enemy is dead, they turn into stone and shatter)

Icarus Wings:

- Allow you to float in the air longer

- Allows you to move in the air faster (similar to the hermes boots when used in the air)

- Increases damage from air to ground type attacks

Throwing Spear:

- Higher damage than bow

- Slightly less accurate than the bow

- Slower rate of fire than the bow

- Can pin people to weak walls (where the spear won't just bounce off)

EDIT (added 5.2.12):

I was thinking about sub or "secondary" weapons and how maybe weapons like the bow could change according to God Alliance.

Zeus - Bow would fire lightnign bolts

Ares - Bow would fire flaming arrows

Hades - Bow would fire arrows covered in a black cloud (or something evil?)

Poseidon - Bow would fire water arrows, or arrows covered in water

Same changes that apply to the bow would be added to the spear as suggested by GodModeGod.

Special Pick Ups:

Just like in the story mode, I think it'd be a good idea to incorporate prize boxes.  There would be boxes set up around the map, and they would glow random colors.

Red - Team exp boost

Blue - Team mana recover

Green - Team health recover

There could be special prize boxes such as the giant chests with the lids that offer Spartan currency which allows you to customize your warrior even further.  This would be a team based prize box as well.

As incentive to the person opening the box, whoever opens the boxes gets a slight increase of the actual prize, while everyone else on the team gets a slightly lower amount.  This ensures that people will have the drive to actually open the boxes, and not just leave the task to someone else. 

EDIT:

We already know there are boxes, but as for special ones hidden in various locations (perhaps randomized with regards to whether they spawn in a given match and in which of the different places they can) that transfer to a whole team...that might be nice.  Though I'd also like for them to maybe have special 'other' effects.  White orbs covering us in a godly aura as with their "Spear of Olympus" (essentially a temporary God Mode).  But really, this rings of Quake Arena to me.  Next I'll suggest we get a BFG-9000 somewhere (or a special god weapon that can be used to slap the taste out of people's mouths until we die *then they take it*).

I love the above idea.  Getting special weapons or stat boosts from the special larger boxes. 

EDIT 2 (6.6.12):

SSM confirmed that "god weapons" will be available, but they haven't actually spoken on whether or not you could use them outside of objectives like fighting and such.

Late Join:

For the love of the Gods Sony Santa Monica, add late join.  People just LOVE to quit games when they're being owned...without late join the team that has the quitters will be punished severelly, and would leave matches kind of dull and boring.  Don't pull an Uncharted 3 either, add quit penalties early on so people don't feel like they have to quit every match. 

Ranks (levels):

Actual Spartan ranks would be nice, but if not at least come up with something super creative.

Don't make leveling up at first too hard.  Start it off simple, and slightly get harder and harder until finally when you're close to the last rank, it starts to become a pretty hefty challenge.  Add tons of levels too, with incentives.  If there's no point in leveling, people won't feel the need to do it. 

I also feel the final rank should feel special.  It is the final rank after all, Uncharted 3 has a level 100 (not unlocked yet) set to a pretty sweet looking skull.  Some special kind of symbol, armor, character, or something should be awarded for getting through certain levels, but especially the last level. 

I don't think prestiges would work for this kind of game.

EDIT:

Another idea I had was putting a "title" behind every set of levels.  This would be a lot like having a certain prestige for your level.  This would also merit you better armor, weapons, etc.  Below are my ideas for "titles:"

Normal: 

- Gladiator (1-19)

- Gladiator of Sparta (20-29)

- Spartan Soldier (30-39)

- Spartan Warrior (40-49)

- Spartan Elite (50-59) 

- Hero to the People (60-69)

- Warrior of the Gods (70-79)

- Champion of the Gods (80-89)

- Hero of the Gods (90-99)

- Olympian (working title, level 100)

Normal (alternate, more according to the god alliance):

- 1-69 is the same.

- Warrior of the underworld/olympus/war/the ocean

- Champion of the underworld/olympus/war/the ocean

- Hero of the underworld/olympus/war/the ocean

- Olympian

God Alliance Ranks:

- Gladiator

- Zeus/Ares/Hades/Poseidon Gladiator

- Zeus/Ares/Hades/Poseidon Soldier

- Zeus/Ares/Hades/Poseidon Warrior

- Zeus/Ares/Hades/Poseidon Elite

- Zeus/Ares/Hades/Poseidon Champion

- Zeus/Ares/Hades/Poseidon Hero

- Olympian

God Alliance Ranks (Alternate):

I'm drawing blanks for these "alternate" ranks, but saying "hades gladiator" is kind of lame.  Maybe something like "gladiator of the underworld" would be much better, but I'm drawing blanks for names like zeus. 

Changes to rank names was suggested by GodModeGod

Name changes were made due to the fact that we wanted the god alliance to be even more influential than before.  I think it's an amazing idea to incorporate one's alliance into ranks.  Names are REALLY sloppy, I appologize. 

Even if there aren't that many levels in the actual game, it'd still be pretty cool to see titles, and could probably be adjusted to fit the actual levels in the game. 

EDIT (6.6.12):

In an interview with Todd Papy, it seems like we start out as "mortals" then reach the rank of gods or olympians.  That sounds like an amazing idea.  Hopefully we'll get a lot of REALLY nice perks!

Experience:

Red orbs like usual, can't ever leave those out of a God of War game. 

Experience would be awarded to someone through kills and accolades, which resemble medals found in other games.  Such as double kills, triple kills etc.  These would offer small exp amounts, along with chests.

Another thing I thought would be a cool idea, after you poke the eye out of the cyclops on that level, this kind of thing would offer you exp if this is a symbol of winning the match.  After the eye gets poked, it'd release tons of exp which would be your reward for winning a match.

You could also get exp by completing objectives.  Doing a certain objective could give you an accolade which will give you nice amounts of exp. 

Certain accolades should be decorated better...not so special accolades would look kind of plain, but still pretty cool looking while more important accolades would look much cooler.  Just a thought. 

EDIT (6.6.12):

Seems like you slap open the chests now, instead of struggling to open them.  The concept sounds great, but we'll have to see what it's like.  I probably would have prefered a much faster opening animation. 

Contracts:

There should also be "contracts" which offer you exp and Spartan currency for completing a certain feat. such as killing the giant cyclops in the background so many times.

What I mean by this is, you select a mission that you have certain amount of time to complete.  Say the contract is kill 8 enemies in 10 minutes (of play time).  You kill these 8 enemies in under 10 minutes and get rewarded with extra exp and spartan currency.  This is similar to what Uncharted 3 and CoD games do.  It could help people level up and get cash quicker. 

Environment:

I think that players should be able to interact with the environment such as being able to fight on walls or being able to pull down enemies to the similar playing field. 

By this I mean, if players are climbing on a wall, you should be able to fling your weapon at them, or grab them.  By grabbing them you could do a little damage or throw them to the ground, in which case you could do some kind of ultra air attack and slam into them.  When you pull someone down, they could be on a ledge above you while you're either standing or climbing and you pull your secondary weapon out (the chain grapple thing) and hit them with it and pull them down to the ground.

Some destruction would be cool too.  Say a wall collapsing or if you smash your opponent's head into the ground or wall and it's weak enough, it'll break off a little bit.  Evnvironmental damage is for the win. 

EDIT (6.6.12):

Looks like there's plenty of death traps, amazing wall climbing and lots of tasks for you to complete during the gameplay!

Game modes:

I don't think this game needs all that many game modes.  This probably won't be the "go to" multiplayer, so lag could be a huge factor when it comes to the community size of this game, though I still think it'd be a cool idea to have a "challenge mode" type co-op as well as a competative mode where people can fight eachother.

I would love to see more than one person per console...but split screen makes games look so bad.  Uncharted 3 has split screen...and that just looks aweful. 

Anyway, as for actual game modes-

Team Death Match (TDM):

Players fight to the death without actually having to do anything special (like killing the cyclops).  Players have more than one life (the gameplay for the MP right now looks like you get chopped up once and you're done) and can choose another weapon once they're dead, which should be the same for all modes.

Objectives:

This is where you kill the beast in the back.  Players fight to complete objectives, and at the end they kill the beast.  I don't think that they should have 1 life though, as I said before it looks like you only get one.

Bounty Hunter:

Free for all game type.  Everyone starts off with a simple bounty over their heads.  When someone gets killed, the killer gets that bounty strapped to themselves.  For example if I have $100 over my head, and my victim has $200 over his head, I kill him and I now have $300 over my head.  The match plays a lot like TDM, but with bounties instead.  When the match ends, you collect whatever is over your head as exp and money as well as a win bonus. 

Elimination:

Players should be able to vote for either team or free for all types before entering the game.  Once the player dies, it's over for them and they must wait till the round's over. 

Experimental:

This mode would be kind of a refresher game mode people could come and play for fun.  This mode would change every once in a while, so it doesn't get to repetative too long.  It could have different game types such as no armor, half damage, 3 times damage, 2v2, 2v2v2 team death match...the options are almost unlimited. 

I think this mode would be good for special exp and/or cash events, but still make the weekend events drift to the other playlists every once in a while so people can still play and enjoy the modes they love without having to miss out on the weekend event. 

Wager Match:

This game type allows you to bet armor, money, exp, weapons or Alliance reputation. 

This could be 1v1 or a team based game where people will be able to split their rewards. 

It's simple.  You could either have it be TDM or an objective type match.  Everyone comes in and bets what they want...say armor...weapons...exp...you name it.  The winner gets what the other team bet for the match, while the loser loses (obviously) everything they bet. 

I don't know if it would be a good idea to make it so you can bet multiple things in one match.  Some people could just run in there, bet everything they have and lose their whole account...so I think one thing per game would be a nice standard.

Custom mode:

Simple, allow people to enter a custom game where stats don't count.  We would be able to customize our match as much as possible and play with or against friends and such.  Every game that has ever had a MP has had this (ok, maybe not) and it's a great idea. 

EDIT (5.28.12):

I think having highly detailed custom game options would be great.  You could adjust health, gravity, player speed, weapons used, armor used, etc.  The more variety the more fun/replayability. 

It would be nice to see

Players Vs Beasts:

In this mode, players (4 to 8) would fight against and with eachother in order to win.  It would be two teams of 2 to 4 and the team with the highest amount of monster kills win. 

Weaker monsters would count as 1 point, while stronger monsters would cost more (example, a minotaur would be 5 points).

Co-op modes:

Here players can help eachother out to fight monsters and complete hard objectives.  I believe a lot of people would love some form of co-op in this game.  Not many people are doing the whole "co-op" thing anymore, and I think this company could really get it right. 

EDIT 2 (6.6.12):

Looks like "team objective" and "team deathmatch" might be one in the same.  I don't really like this idea too much but we'll see how it plays out.  Usually when I play TDM, I just want to play for kills and then join objectives when just straight up slaughtering people gets boring.

Customization:

I think we should see some pretty nice levels of customization.  Skin color, armor, tatoos, tatoo color, armor color.

Armor should get cooler looking as you level up.  Lower levels should have cool looking armor, but as you level up you should be able to get some really sweet looking armor that makes you want to level up to get.  That'd be pretty cool incentive. 

It'd be sweet to be able to customize our armor color, tatoos and tatoo color incase we wish to party up with friends and make a clan or something.  Everyone could match, that would be sweet.

I think it'd be a good idea to add clan tags as well.  Put this by your name and have 5 to 6 characters.  A lot of games do 4, but that's usually not enough. 

Emblems would be a nice feature to add as well.  Emblems really add a feeling of being unique. 

EDIT (6.6.12):

I'm very excited to say that they have TONS of customization.  Boots, pants, chest plate, sholders, gauntletz, and tatoos can all be customized, hell even the sword can be customized! 

Hopefully we see many unlocks in these areas. 

I hope we can still have "levelable" armor and weapons.  As in, we'll be able to level up and ditch our older armor for newer armor.  That, and level up our weapons to get stronger. 

Party System:

A party system is seriously needed.  Twisted Metal didn't have one, and it was kind of boring.  Please allow parties.

God Alliance:

Zeus -

- Weapon glows with lightning at levels 4 and 5

- Zeus style armor and weapons are purchasable

- Access to Zeus type magic

- Zeus type HUD (as suggested by Blackxeno)

- Slight Secondary Weapon Changes

- Combo Changes (as suggested by GodModeGod)

Ares -

- Weapon glows with fire at levels 4 and 5

- Ares style armor and weapons are purchasable

- Access to Ares type magic

- Ares type HUD (as suggested by Blackxeno)

- Slight Combo Changes (as suggested by GodModeGod)

- Special Rank Changes

Hades -

- Weapon glows with a black mist

- Hades style amor and weapons are purchasable

- Access to Hades type magic

- Hades type HUD (as suggested by Blackxeno)

- Slight Combo Changes (as suggested by GodModeGod)

- Special Rank Changes

Poseidon -

- Weapon glows with glimmering water

- Poseidon style amor and weapons are purchasable

- Access to Poseidon type magic

- Poseidon type HUD (as suggested by Blackxeno)

- Slight Combo Changes (as suggested by GodmodeGod)

- Special Rank Changes

EDIT (6.6.12):

Not much was said at E3 or in interviews about this, but it sounds like got alliance changes weapons, armors, and spells.  That much as least was sort of expected but I hope they REALLY bring the god alliance perks.

Perks:

Perk 1 - Allows you to complete objectives faster.  If you choose to level perks up with exp or accolades, then the higher the level the faster you complete the objectives.

Perk 2 - Allows you to open chests faster.  If you choose to level perks up with exp or accolades, then the higher the level the faster you open chests.

Perk 3 - Allows you to climb faster.  If you choose to level up perks with exp or accolades, then the hgiher the level the faster you climb.

Godly Alliance Perks:

Zeus Perk - Increased damage dealt to Poseidon Alliance players, extra defense against Hades Alliance players.  User's mid air combos can be extended by 1 move.

Ares Perk - Increased damage dealt to Zeus Alliance Players, extra defense against Hermes Alliance players.  User deals extra damage after breaking another player's block.

Hades Perk - Increased damage dealt to Ares Alliance players, extra defense against Poseidon Alliance players.  User is awarded small amount of health with each kill.

Poseidon Perk - Increased damage towards Hermes Alliance players, extra defense against Ares Alliance players.  User has a slightly higher mana pool.

Hermes Perk - Increased damage towards Hades Alliance players, extra defense against Zeus Alliance players.  User is granted slightly faster movement speed.

Events:

God of War Ascension's multiplayer would be sweet if it had some events. 

Weekend events - Keep players interested.  Could have 2x exp/cash in certain game types.  Like this weekend it's 2x cash/exp in Team Death Match, next week it's Eliminiation.  Or even some kind of experimental game type, where people are forced to play in ways they wouldn't (example: No armor mode) in which would have double exp. 

Holiday events - Christmas time some maps could have snow, double cash and/or some kind of special unlock.  Other holidays could be used as well. 

Events are necessary I think.  They add a cool feeling to the game like the developers actually care about the game and the community.  Some cool events would really satisfy the hardcore fanbase and maybe get other people interested as well. 

God Alliance "Wars":

I've been sitting around for hours trying to think of new ideas for God of War MP, and something just hit me... what if the alliances were split into factions?  It's sort of obvious, I mean you wouldn't normally see warriors from other Alliances getting along and such, so I came up with the idea of having the alliances compete against one another.

Each alliance would have stats saying how many kills, deaths, wins and losses each alliance has.  This would also make a leader board for the alliances...say the Ares Alliance are in first place the first month, then 2 months later the Zeus Alliance takes first place. 

Being in first would merit some kind of reputation award.  Maybe have flags hanging around the maps that would change according to what ever Alliance is in first place at the time.

You could also have alliance battles.  These would be contests held to show which alliance is ruling at the time. 

Reputation for your alliance could be earned through killing other alliances, or members of your own alliance.  Killing enemy alliance members would offer  you very little alliance reputation, same goes for members in your own alliance.  Winning a match against an enemy team that is made up of other alliances would win you a lot of reputation for your alliance. 

Losing would merit the opposite.  Getting killed by members would slightly lower your reputation, while losing would cause you to lose a larger portion of reputation. 

Once you gain a "reputation level" you can not lose your reputation level.  For example if you're level 5 reputation in your alliance and you lose 3 matches, and die more times than killed, you'll stay at level 5, reputation 0. 

Winning matches for your alliance could merit you some form of currency that could be used to buy accessories for your alliance.

Say that buying armor will only get you so far.  The spartan currency would buy you some pretty good armor, but the better armor is locked at higher levels, and higher reputation levels with your alliance.  You would have regular gladiator armor until a certain level, in which you would need to get a much higher reputation for your alliance to get better armor to better equip you for your fights.  (or just look cooler, if they don't go the whole "better armor for better stats route"

Alliance reputation rewards could also be locked by level.  Say the coolest looking or strongest armor is locked at level 100, Rank 20 (just throwing a random reputation level) So you would have to not only be level 100, but have a rank of level 20 in your alliance.  If you don't have either you won't be able to get this armor.  Same could be done with Alliance spells, perks, weapons, etc.

I have no idea what a good "cap" for the reputation level would be, nor do I have any suggestion on how much repuation per kill, win or per level. 

Cinema:

Like every game is doing this these days.  Uncharted 3 has a cinema in which you can upload videos to youtube, facebook or save to the XMB.  That'd be pretty sweet for this game.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the cinema didn't make it, and it wouldn't be that big of a bummer but just an idea to throw out there.  It'd be a pretty sweet feature. 

EDIT (5.28.12):

It would be cool to see some visual effects like changing lighting, changing tint, etc.  Uncharted 3 has this, and it's awesome for changing the looks of maps and showing other people to see what they think.  It's not a necessity but it'd be cool. 

As posted by Blackxino:

Screen shots should also be available in the "cinema" mode. 

Quit Penalty:

This game should have strict quit penalties.  Quitting should take something severe away from you, such as exp...though something greater than exp should be taken away.  It's hard to come up with a great idea for a quit penalty, but I'm sure something could be figured out later.

Stats Page:

This game should have a pretty sweet stats page, like what Uncharted 3 has.  Though be careful, the Uncharted 3 stats page is a lot less accurate, doesn't show as many stats, and has more bugs than the U2 stat page.  If you're going to do an internet based stat tracking system, please make it work wonders, not be a pile. 

The stats page could show kills, deaths, heat maps, "awards (like medals and accolades and stuff), favorite weapons, maps, characters, your god alliance, etc.  It'd be cool if the stat page would adapt to your god alliance.  Just the look though.

Dynamic HUD/Menus:

No one has really done dynamic HUD.  I would love to see a drastic change.  Uncharted 3 did dynamic backgrounds, I know SSM is a great studio and I'm sure you guys can come up with something crafty!

Also, as for HUD, a plain HUD would be nice until you picked what god you wanted to worship.  It would then change the HUD which would then look much better than the default HUD. 

Enhanced Voting:

You should be able to change your vote, incase you vote for something you didn't want.  More than 2 maps at a time too, whether it's 2 maps and a "random" or 2 maps and a "redo map rotation"

Not sure how matches work, but it'd be cool to vote for different gametypes too.  Like Uncharted 3 has "team objectives" where all the objectives are crammed into one and you aren't able to play them separately.  An example of this would be, instead of playing just "team objectives" we would be able to vote between team objectives, turf war, or king of the hill (etc). 

Text Chat:

Metal Gear Online was the first game I played that did this.  They had it during the gameplay you could use Left or Right on the D-pad to hide or view the chat.  Only thing wrong was that whenever someone typed something, the chat popped up blocking off a lot of the screen.

Resistance 3 and twisted metal used this feature as well, but it was only in the lobby...and that doesn't seem to make much sense because not everyone has a keyboard meaning messages longer than 6 characters are highly unlikely because you're in the lobby for like 10-20 seconds. 

Finding a way to implement text chat into the game so it's convenient, not useless and not so much of an annoyance or distraction would be pretty dang sweet.

Lag:

I figured it'd be a good idea to express my concern on this issue. 

Todd Papy mentioned that they'd be looking into hiding lag which is an AMAZING IDEA. 

I love the Uncharted games.  I could play them all day every day, but the lag in each game is just....aweful.  It realy takes away from the game, and the fun. 

Addressing lag will really help your fanbase.  I know a lot of people who have quit playing Uncharted just because of the horrid lag. 

Making it as lag-less as possible will make this game really shine in my eyes. 

Beta:

SSM might not be into the whole "beta" thing, but this game would probably do better with a beta.  It would allow you to test out things like lag, test server connectivity, fans would be able to help you find bugs, and it would also allow players to see whether or not they like the game too so it might be good for sales as well. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN Player Suggestion Section (Different from Original Post)

HUD (As posted by Blackxino submitted 5.1.2012):

I just wanted to add my input that, what ever God you choose to serve, allow the HUD to look according to the Gods and style. I don't want the HUD to look the same for all God you serve as it may end up confusing the moment you start the game. This is for user friendliness please.

One of the things I hate about multiplayers especially with FPS is when you are playing as Red team and the HUD isn't showing up as Red. Halo and Unreal Tournament managed to get this thing right. Yet next generation games like Killzone 3 can't even do this right!

Tag Team moves (as posted by EnterTheTekken submitted 5.1.2012):

Make mulitplayer kills more brutal elaborate.

As in, make it so that players can do "tag team" finishers to better embarrase the enemy. (Great suggestion)

Dynamic Mythical Monster Integration (as posted by Enterthe Tekken submitted 5.1.2012):

I would like to ride some of those mythological monsters in mulitplayer and use them to kill the enemy faction. What if a Cyclops could pick up a Cerberus and use it as a flame thrower?  Pull that tail for flame.

Basically, monsters will attack players AND some of the larger ones will use the smaller ones as weapons.  Great idea, kind of a bit of co-opatition (co-op plus competition)

Leveling Up Perks (as posted by Blackxino submitted 5.1.2012):

Anyway as for the perks. I only want to say this once. I advise Santa Monica to adjust to Metal Gear Solid 4's perk system! I seriously cannot stress this enough. I hoped that Ninja Gaiden 3's multiplayer would use Metal Gear Online Perk system, and it didn't which left me very disappointed!

I love Metal Gear Online's perk system.

basically you have 4 slots for your character and you have ALL skills/abilities unlocked at start each with lvl 1 progression. All you have to do is assign any skills you want to your character slot. Once equipped, it obviously changes the characters behavior and skills.

Now get this, the interesting part is that the more you use a particular skill, the more it levels up. Originally the maximum level for all skills or certain skills is up to lvl 3-4. The more you level up the more the skill becomes better and worth while.

For an example Running Skill. Without this skill a character can get tired after running for a while. Equipping this skill will allow the character not to get tired. Running Skill lvl 2 would allow the character to increase speed while running. Running Skill max lvl 3 will allow the character to increase speed while running 2x.

Now that I've explained the principle of Metal Gear Online's perk system. I truly wish Ascension will use this method because it is best for long lasting experience and BALANCING!

Long lasting experience meaning you can create a variety of skills for your character and keep replaying to level them up! And balancing meaning not everyone can use all skills, selecting certain skills will make you vulnerable and invulnerable to other skills!

The problem with NG3's multiplayer is that you have to constantly keep playing the game to level up and each time you level up to a certain level you unlock new skills which I thought was dragging.

Because a level 10 can NEVER win against level 60! Because lvl 60 would have unlocked nearly all movesets while lvl 10 begins with basic movesets.

Now to balance the issue, using MGO's system would mean lvl 10 HAS a chance to beat lvl 60! Because the lvl 10 player can use certain skills to gain advantage towards lvl 60's skills. Like i said, your skills level up the more you use them! So it doesn't matter if you are lvl 80 because some of the skills you haven't use will remain at lvl 1.

Side note to leveling up Perks:

I love this idea, Black.  I loved MGO's system, it made so much sense...if you wanted a high assult riffle skill, you used assult riffles...it just made sense.  Great idea.  Hopefully they can create a system in which we can level perks, but not be too powerful or make leveling them pointless (hardly an increase in effectiveness). 

Additional Perks (as posted by Blackxino submitted 5.1.2012):

*Recovery Acrobatic

Allows your character to recover from heavy strikes

lvl1- Recover from heavy strikes on ground

lvl2- Recover from heavy strikes on ground and when knocked in the air

lvl3- Recovers faster from heavy strikes on ground and when knocked in the air

*Agility Mass

Allows your character to move agile

lvl1- Allows character to run faster

lvl2- Allows character to run faster and climb faster

lvl3- Allows character to dodge attack faster

*SledgeHammer

Allows your character swing hammer weapons faster

lvl1

lvl2

lvl3

*Rude Awakening

Allows your character to do 2x damages when low on health

lvl1- Your character with 5% health does 2x damages

lvl2- Your character with 10% health does 2x damages

lvl3 Your character with 15% health does 2x damages

*Desgrace

Allows your character to take less damage on Magic attacks

lvl1- Character takes 15% less damage on magic attacks

lvl2- Character takes 10% less damage on magic attacks

lvl3- Character takes 5% less dmaage on magic attacks

*Magic Expert

Allows your character to reduce energy/magic depletion

lvl1- Using a magic cost 15% less reduction

lvl2- Using a magic cost 10% less reduction

lvl3- Using a mahic cost 5% less reduction

*Slow Time Event

Allows the QTE mini game to reduce its timer

lvl1- Gives extra 2second to QTE mini game

lvl2- Gives extra 4second to QTE mini game

lvl3- Gives extra 4second to QTE mini game, Button Combination remains the same if retried

*Brink of Time

Allows the character to recovery secondary weapon gauge faster

lvl1- Secondary weapon gauge recovers 5% faster

lvl2- Secondary weapon gauge recovers 10% faster

lvl3- Secondary weapon gauge recovers 15% faster

*Demigod

Allows your character to reduce gauge depletion on Health

lvl1- Health depletes 15%

lvl2- Health depletes 10%

lvl3- Health deplets 5%

Side note:

Some of these are really good, like the recover from powerful attacks.  Nicely thought out.  I don't know if some of these would work but some great suggestions here!  Some of these seem really balanced and wouldn't be considered overpowered. 

Character Models (as suggested by EnterTheTekken submitted on 5.1.2012):

Is MP going to utilize a create a character? MP characters seems like it has a base model for a avatar with paint on it? Who are these champions of the gods? These character models need to be unique and have backstories. If you are going to use a create a character, let us choose our backstory and alter our base model to our choosing. All the character models in the gameplay demo look too generic and all seem to be the same size/model. I may be jumping the gun, but I hope all the champions of the gods have different models or use user defined character models. We need more diversity in the character models.

Sorry Papy but this is very lazy. Recyling is good and all, but not a the expense of what could be a better game. Starting from scratch can be lots of work, but I will feel cheated if we all play Kratos with bule paint and a mask slapped on. I'm sure many will overlook this but **** If I don't feel cheated.

You said in an interview that "no one wants to play Robin". Well all 8 of us don't want to run around as blue and red Batmen either.

Screen shots (as suggested by Blackxino submitted on 5.2.2012):

I like the cinema idea, in fact I will be hell surprise if the game doesn't have a mode like this!

Also allow us to take Screenshot via XMB.

Combos (as suggested by GodModeGod submitted 5.3.2012):

That would be neat for each path to have different specials for each type of weapon though.  Hades version might be the simple ground shockwave, soul summon, etc.

Gifts from the Gods (as suggested by GodModeGod submitted 5.3.2012):

We already know there are boxes, but as for special ones hidden in various locations (perhaps randomized with regards to whether they spawn in a given match and in which of the different places they can) that transfer to a whole team...that might be nice.  Though I'd also like for them to maybe have special 'other' effects.  White orbs covering us in a godly aura as with their "Spear of Olympus" (essentially a temporary God Mode).  But really, this rings of Quake Arena to me.  Next I'll suggest we get a BFG-9000 somewhere (or a special god weapon that can be used to slap the taste out of people's mouths until we die *then they take it*).

Offline Modes (as suggested by GodModeGod submitted 5.3.2012):

Having offline (bots and such) and local MP would be preferred as an option.  What are those without internet to do with this feature? Not a **** thing.

Contract ideas (as suggested by Blackxino submitted 5.3.2012):

Once again in Ninja Gaiden 3 Clan Battle, I like the Contract ideas for the game.

I want something similar to this to be in Asecension. Basically since you join an alliance, you have to do "deeds" to please your god.

If I join Hades, there will be contracts during multiplayer match to task me to do stuff like spill 50pint of blood or kill 5 enemies without dying, kill an enemy while in the air etc.

Side note:

I agree with this a lot.  Instead of buying contracts like you do in other games, maybe these could just be given from the moment you allign yourself with that god.  Completing this would offer you exp, money and maybe even alliance reputation seeing as how in this suggestion you are pointing out that it's for the gods. 

Accolade Rewards (as suggested by Blackxino submitted 5.3.2012):

You know I believe it is time to "reinvent" the scoring system for Multiplayer games.

In Multiplayer FPS we have scores such as "double kill, multi kill, killing spree, impossible, unpossible" (yea from Unreal Tournament).

What if we get proper rewards for achieving this feat?

I don't play COD multiplayer but I do know that in Medal of Honor multiplayer if you get 5 kills you unlock a special inventory weapon you get to use to dominate your enemy.

What if we get more kills that will unlock stuff during gameplay match?

for an example Double kill will grant you extra ammo.

Multi kill will grant you more grenades.

Yes they are for FPS. But what if we can use this reinvention for Ascension?

for an example get 4 kills in a role will grant 50% energy replenhisment

or getting a killing spree would grant invulreability for 10 seconds.

you know stuff like this.

Side Note:

Not sure how this would work but it sounds interesting.

Hoard Mode (as suggested by Blackxino submitted 5.4.2012):

Anyway they said they are thinking about the Hoard mode.

but I do hope we do get a horde mode. Basically 2 player co-op take on enemies.

Side Note:

Interesting idea, I think this would be a great co-op mode.  GoW 3 had something similar where it was just you by yourself..seeing this implemented in a proper fashion would be sweet.

4 Vs. Kratos (as suggested by Blackxino submitted 5.4.2012):

Also another to the Game Mode is Kratos Must Die.

Basically all 4 players will have to work together to take on Kratos himself.

Again much like NG3's multiplayer when Ryu invades the Clan Battle.

Side Note:

Interesting idea. 

One vs One game type (as suggested by GodModeGod submitted 5.4.2012):

Honorable one-on-one combat as is proper.

Side Note:

I know you didn't really suggest this, but this line in your response to blackxino really sounded interesting.  I think if implemented right it would be an awesome idea. 

New Game Modes (as suggested by EnterTheTekken submitted 6.6.2012):

I could see some:

• tag team executions
  • every man for himself
  • last man standing (skeleton horde endurance mode)
  • Laestrygonian MP power-up. (I want to eat rival players)
  • Beast Mount Mode
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 185 (1,652 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5416 posts

Re: GoW:A Multiplayer Ideas

Apr 30, 2012

I see much to review in this thread.  I'll get to that later.  I saw Gorgon Head listed as damage-over-time which is somewhat inappropriate I'll say.  I see about coming back to this so as to check various ideas, maybe convert some from other threads (weapon ideas *meant for SP*), adjust the SP mechanics to MP *you don't want chaps abusing the techniques guys like myself find do you?*, etc.

NOTE: They had better not let MP influence anything put into SP.  At all.  I don't want mechanics disappearing (like i-frame window shrinkage, downsizing grab variants, more invisible walls, cancels being restricted, etc.).

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

May 1, 2012

I thought DoT (damage over time) would be good for the gorgon head because of the whole "when they die they turn to stone thing" rather than flashing it once and they auto die. 

I agree about the exploits, that's why I put the breakable block in there, because it'd be lame if  you could just block forever until team mates came in and helped you kill them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

May 1, 2012

good stuff man!

keep them coming!

i can't add any much unique or original ideas for GOW.

My real game is Ninja Gaiden where I can add my inputs.

I'll just go with whatever they put, as long as the game doesn't end up like GOW2 which i found very annoying and boring!

you know it would be cool if there's a QTE kill like you do in Single player.

NG3 multiplayer had all the single player gameplay elements embedded to the multiplayer, like the main feature Steel on Bone.

It would be cool if Ascension's multiplayer has QTE to kill enemies.

it's like when you are about to kill someone with low health, the camera will pan and zoom in to both players to begin QTE sequence. Basicially the killer needs to push the right QTE buttons to kill the weakened. And if the weakened can also input the right QTE buttons, he can get out of the death situation and will have another chance in fighting.

Think of it like Unreal Championship 2 on Xbox, if you want to perform a fatality Coup de Grace. To perform a coup de grace, you are given 5second to input all the button combinations you see on screen (exactly like Mortal Kombat Shoalin Monks), successfully inputting them would mean you can perform falaity.

I was thinking what if Ascension has this type of QTE? The QTE will appear so fast to make it even for both killer and vicitm. Like the QTE will appear for 5 seconds max. You have 5 seconds to input all buttons as they appear and go.

Again another example is Marvel vs Capcom 3 performing Aerial Attack moves. When you launch opponents to the air, you press different buttons that attacks the character at various position if it's ground, left or air attack. If the opponent  can manage to guess which button you press, they will come out of the aerial attack.

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

May 1, 2012

also I wanted to point something out.

They were talking about God allegiance, that you can join a God and serve him. If it's Hades you choose, when you die, you will spawn from the hades ground. Which makes sense.

I just wanted to add my input that, what ever God you choose to serve, allow the HUD to look according to the Gods and style. I don't want the HUD to look the same for all God you serve as it may end up confusing the moment you start the game. This is for user friendliness please.

One of the things I hate about multiplayers especially with FPS is when you are playing as Red team and the HUD isn't showing up as Red. Halo and Unreal Tournament managed to get this thing right. Yet next generation games like Killzone 3 can't even do this right!

Please just add something like this, it would be cool. I would love to join Hades legion and see my HUD in dark aura like effect and design.

also I think I'm going to watch Lords of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring tonight on Bluray:smileyhappy: I like the music that plays when you are in House of Enrod and you see Boromere appear on the horse

black...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7908 posts

May 1, 2012

If you want a multiplayer experience 'like' other games, go play those other games.

God of War's Multiplayer needs to be like God of War.  That is, preferably none at all.  God of War is Kratos vs the World.  Any form of multiplayer needs to reflect that.

I don't care what they are telling us about Kratos no being a MP character, but in every video I've seen, all I see are multiple versions of Kratos.  Tattoos and all.

If they are going to go ahead with this, they need to include some form of significant advantage to those of us who have been there from the beginning of the franchise.  That is, extra perks and bonus weapons if you have saves from any/all other God of War titles on your PS3's hard drive.

The BoO should be fully powered up for a GoW vet with GoWII saves on their HDD, including an Area Damage attack, where a brand new player gets only an unpowered BoO.

Sure, it would suck to be a GoW noob, but that's what you get for ignoring anything that doesn't have multiplayer because you feel the game is incomplete without it.

Get 2D fighters and FPS games out of your head.  GoW is neither.  GoW is a 3rd Person hack'n'slasher.  There is no need for a 'HUD' except to display your health and magic.  As for what your currently selected weapon is (sword vs blades vs spear etc), you should be able to track that (as well as which god you serve) yourself.  A decent GoW player will be chaining together attacks from various weapons in rapid succession (a feature/strategy that was added for GoWIII, if I recall correctly.  Previous GoW entries required you to change weapons from the pause screen).

One of the best parts of GoW has always been the simplicity of the onscreen display, and the fact that the health/magic display only pops up briefly when you get hurt or collect orbs.  This needs to remain the case for the multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

May 1, 2012

Blackxino wrote:

good stuff man!

keep them coming!

i can't add any much unique or original ideas for GOW.

My real game is Ninja Gaiden where I can add my inputs.

I'll just go with whatever they put, as long as the game doesn't end up like GOW2 which i found very annoying and boring!

you know it would be cool if there's a QTE kill like you do in Single player.

NG3 multiplayer had all the single player gameplay elements embedded to the multiplayer, like the main feature Steel on Bone.

It would be cool if Ascension's multiplayer has QTE to kill enemies.

it's like when you are about to kill someone with low health, the camera will pan and zoom in to both players to begin QTE sequence. Basicially the killer needs to push the right QTE buttons to kill the weakened. And if the weakened can also input the right QTE buttons, he can get out of the death situation and will have another chance in fighting.

Think of it like Unreal Championship 2 on Xbox, if you want to perform a fatality Coup de Grace. To perform a coup de grace, you are given 5second to input all the button combinations you see on screen (exactly like Mortal Kombat Shoalin Monks), successfully inputting them would mean you can perform falaity.

I was thinking what if Ascension has this type of QTE? The QTE will appear so fast to make it even for both killer and vicitm. Like the QTE will appear for 5 seconds max. You have 5 seconds to input all buttons as they appear and go.

Again another example is Marvel vs Capcom 3 performing Aerial Attack moves. When you launch opponents to the air, you press different buttons that attacks the character at various position if it's ground, left or air attack. If the opponent  can manage to guess which button you press, they will come out of the aerial attack.

black...

That would be pretty cool. In the gameplay vid it does look like that happens, so who knows maybe they already have it. 

The HUD idea is actually pretty sweet, I added it to the OP with your name by it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

May 1, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

If you want a multiplayer experience 'like' other games, go play those other games.

God of War's Multiplayer needs to be like God of War.  That is, preferably none at all.  God of War is Kratos vs the World.  Any form of multiplayer needs to reflect that.

I don't care what they are telling us about Kratos no being a MP character, but in every video I've seen, all I see are multiple versions of Kratos.  Tattoos and all.

If they are going to go ahead with this, they need to include some form of significant advantage to those of us who have been there from the beginning of the franchise.  That is, extra perks and bonus weapons if you have saves from any/all other God of War titles on your PS3's hard drive.

The BoO should be fully powered up for a GoW vet with GoWII saves on their HDD, including an Area Damage attack, where a brand new player gets only an unpowered BoO.

Sure, it would suck to be a GoW noob, but that's what you get for ignoring anything that doesn't have multiplayer because you feel the game is incomplete without it.

Get 2D fighters and FPS games out of your head.  GoW is neither.  GoW is a 3rd Person hack'n'slasher.  There is no need for a 'HUD' except to display your health and magic.  As for what your currently selected weapon is (sword vs blades vs spear etc), you should be able to track that (as well as which god you serve) yourself.  A decent GoW player will be chaining together attacks from various weapons in rapid succession (a feature/strategy that was added for GoWIII, if I recall correctly.  Previous GoW entries required you to change weapons from the pause screen).

One of the best parts of GoW has always been the simplicity of the onscreen display, and the fact that the health/magic display only pops up briefly when you get hurt or collect orbs.  This needs to remain the case for the multiplayer.

I don't think he was really pointing at it being like other games (nor was I) but rather, there are certain features that would look cool in this game, like the HUD changing with your alliance towards a god. 

The only thing that should be "like other games" is things like late join matchmaking and simple stuff like that.  I agree, no gameplay should be like other games. 

As for GoW beign just about Kratos...I think we can afford to at least have the MP not be about him.  There's only so much you can do with one guy really.  The MP looks like it's going to be more of a spartan gladiator games style, which would be cool. I wouldn't mind seeing some people try to contend against Kratos for power, but I doubt that'll happen..

I hope the story isn't about him escaping Hades.. because in the first one it highlighted him escaping Hades as if it was the first time anyone had ever done it...that he was so powerful that not even Hades could keep his grasp on Kratos. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 1, 2012

I would like to ride some of those mythological monsters in mulitplayer and use them to kill the enemy faction. What if a Cyclops could pick up a Cerberus and use it as a flame thrower?  Pull that tail for flame.

Make mulitplayer kills more brutal elaborate. See video:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Re: GoW:A Multiplayer Ideas (last updated 5.1.12)

May 1, 2012

Updated 5.1.12

I made changes to the following areas:

- Ranks (added titles)

- Perks (added God Alliance perks)

- God Alliance (added PSN player suggestion)

- Game types (added experimental gametype)

- PSN Player suggestion section added

- Event Section added

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 185 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes