Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: GoW:A Multiplayer Ideas (last updated 6.14.12) Now With a Trailer

Dec 25, 2012
They never directly came out and said it but it's the only weapons they showed so far.
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 185 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Re: GoW:A Multiplayer Ideas (last updated 6.7.12)

Dec 25, 2012
I think that needs some fixing in the retail release. I've been kicking people into walls left and right, but some walls don't stun the opponent.
Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 185 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5177 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Ghedorah>Hammer and Sword
The primary MP weapons. One other hasn't been announced. Interviews and Papy (Twitter) talk. Do keep up.

>all the definite answers
Mind the use of absolutes. They're absolutely tricky business. Do try to mind the anger as well. You seem somewhat frustrated.

>work for SSM
Do I seem like a casual? *hohoho* No, I don't work with them. As they come and go, I remain.

As they insist on things that they know neither the casuals nor the hardcore among fans were asking for (to amuse themselves), I'm around to drive that point home. To rub it in. Because I'm a real peach.

Goldhawk: >never directly
They have. Hammer and Sword are the default weapons. They've only thus far noted there would be one other weapon *and it is likely to be a Spear (and DLC)*. I told you from the start the amount of work behind just one weapon would be a lot even as simple as these are (lots of reskins, different specials for the gods, altered stats, etc.).

It is also why another 'god' would be a big deal as every single weapon would need a host of specials altered, an entirely new list of spells would be needed, more items, covenant specific armor (and perks), etc.

I joked about it earlier (the Hammer, Sword and Spear thing). GoWII returns in a sense. A very warped sense.

Fresno: >some walls don't stun
An inconsistency? How like them. I would count on finding more such places with the other maps (especially those being that they will NOT have been tested as thoroughly).
Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 185 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jan 18, 2013
bump....goddamn this thread is old!
Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 185 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5177 posts

Jan 18, 2013
I'll eventually get to the GoWIV thread. My priority rests with the GoW:A SP demo testing and evaluation of Deeb's GoWII NUR+. Also, this thread. I still have to look into this 'ctf' talk.
Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 185 (52 Views)
0 Likes