Splicer
50 posts

Re: God of War Ascension Single Player Trailer

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

To everyone who's confused about Kratos having white skin in the scene when he's with his family:

There is something else going on in that scene. It's most likely some kind of vision or nightmare. Do you really think SSM would be that unobservant?

Message 21 of 28 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Jan 20, 2013
^Sometimes I wonder. Jokes aside, no. It has to be a nightmare connected to the Furies.

Gal: >not liking Kratos as an unrepentant, raging **bleep**
You into girly men or something? He brought shame on himself with his showings with his family beyond the first entry. It got truly awful with CoO.

Carp: >not like Barney
One can hope.

Rafa: >isn't nice
To put it lightly.
Message 22 of 28 (341 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Jan 20, 2013

CB1993- wrote:

To everyone who's confused about Kratos having white skin in the scene when he's with his family:

There is something else going on in that scene. It's most likely some kind of vision or nightmare. Do you really think SSM would be that unobservant?

I also thought about this after my last post...

About the manticores head, maybe it isn't that bad. Manticores have a woman face, maybe it's head in the game is round like that so that it can have a more human looks (when not attacking you).

signature.jpg

Message 23 of 28 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Jan 21, 2013
^Positive thinking, but perhaps too hopeful. By the looks of it, it is just a bad design.
Message 24 of 28 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I think the manticore looks like somthing off of an old Ps1 Spyro game.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 25 of 28 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I thought the teaser was sick!

Message 26 of 28 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Jan 28, 2013
GOW: >Spyro
Sounds about right.
Message 27 of 28 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

In response to the trailer and the Manticore

First of all I agree that thing looks really unfinished and very unthreatening lol "I Love You, You Love Me, We're A Happy Family"

But seriously looking back on the GOW franchise I have yet to see any character or creature models or any content for that matter halfass done in any of the games, they all seemed to be very well put together comprised of model, textures, and animations, even the low res models in the ps2 and psp games, SMS knows what they are doing, I mean hell the dev aren't gonna just let something like that slip into the final product after being at this for a decade and having such a legendary reputation in the gaming world.

I believe peeps are just on the edge because of all the devotion the devs have given the MP which being a brand new experience for all GOW fans is scary and feeling like the SP hasn't received the same devoted attention to detail is expected especially when there hasn't been much reveal with it being the core of GOW.

I remember the sony press conference at E3, and the first innitial SP GOW A gameplay looked amazing in high detail textures animation lighting ect. IMO So I have high hopes that it will carry through like that to the Final Product

BTW MP is awesome and very addicting, just what I've been looking for in a multiplayer, just needs a few tweaks and although extra content would be great please SMS just focus on getting everything iorned out first and its good to go

IMO

Just my personal thoughts

Message 28 of 28 (90 Views)
0 Likes