Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2013
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 9691 posts

Gods of SSM, Erebus challenges you!

[ Edited ]
36 replies 283 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Hello DEV team!. 4 of us at Erebus would like to fight 4 of the Best GOWA_DEVs. In a Favor of the Gods battle.

Metlgearsoid200(Dardanos), Delsol-97- (Stridis), GoldHawk1 (Sthenios), and Lord-Kratos23 (Kleos).

We'd like to set up a Date and Time to do this ::

If we win, We would like a Bad A SS Video Advertising Erebus to be put on YouTube and if possible, the god of War site here.

If You guys win, Well I'm not sure what to offer the DEVS..A video of you guys kicken our A SS?

If a Video advertising us wouldn't work, could we get an Exclusive Armor set ment for Erebus members? Erebus is Greek for "Darkness" and some Dark Armor would be Great! If we did get an Armor set, then you could send me the code to unlock it threw PSN and it would be one of those codes that doesn't Expire and I could pass it on threw the members of the clan.

A fight with no prize would be great as well, but i'd be willing to gamble and pay if we would beable to win something and so then if we'd lose then I would pay for nothing lol.

Even if we lose, it would still be a great battle and verry fun.Anytime after March 20th would be great! giving us some time to rank up and unlock things.

Message 1 of 37 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: Gods of SSM, Erebus challenges you!

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Are those your PSN names in the parenthases Gold? I never saw you in the beta.

That would be sick to watch, recording it live with voice would be epic.

Message 2 of 37 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Feb 6, 2013
The names in parentheses are just nicknames. We each create one, but doesn't really effect anything it's just for fun.

We're all on the leaderboards, most up towards the top...I was in 70th place world wide, 48th for Ares.
Message 3 of 37 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Probably why I never saw you , I think they had a matchmaking system based on user exp lvl or skill or something lol.

Message 4 of 37 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 6, 2013
SSM should live stream "clan battles" between the devs vs challengers. RockStar did something similar with Max Payne 3. It adds to the challenge and community, imo.

Message 5 of 37 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Could've sworn I've seen a similiar thread somewhere...

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 6 of 37 (220 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Feb 6, 2013

dirtyhippie324 wrote:
SSM should live stream "clan battles" between the devs vs challengers. RockStar did something similar with Max Payne 3. It adds to the challenge and community, imo.

Indeed, ND has played with people in the past too so it would be sweet to see SSM do this!  

Message 7 of 37 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Feb 6, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Could've sworn I've seen a similiar thread somewhere...

ok.

Message 8 of 37 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Goldhawk: >Erebus
The husband/father of Nyx and domain of 'death'? You boys at the top of their leaderboards have joined up, have you?

NOTE: You've dicked with the MP enough, so I should be able to ask. Did they make the held input for Javelin (SoO in this case) blockable? From what I hear, that, the pressed input (o1) and discard are all blockables.

Davie Boy: >similar thread
If it wasn't from those at the top, it is worth having one now. I'd find it amusing to see how it played out. Granted, I'm more interested in griefing, this still holds some interest for me.
Message 9 of 37 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 6, 2013
How it played out? Either side will be stroking their own ego anyways. It's happened before m8
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 10 of 37 (185 Views)
0 Likes