Mar 18 2013
By: arbitor365 Splicer 66 posts

Hades class = crazy overpowered

33 replies 2667 views Edited Mar 18, 2013

seriously, something has to be done about this class. it practically ruins the whole balance of the game. im sure im not the only one who thinks that. it sticks out like a sore thumb. with the overpowered magic and weapons.

such a magic/stealth heavy character should have, by far, the weakest phsyical attributes, but he doesn't, really. he gets the best of both worlds and it is blatantly obvious.

Message 1 of 34 (2,667 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Re: Hades class = crazy overpowered

Mar 18, 2013

PM me abt this and ill explain y i agree tmrw morning

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 34 (2,658 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Our abilities (items, magic & relics) are all boosting physical offence & defence. Use magic against hades warriors and they drop like nothing. Our main offence is physical attacks, magic is mainly used as an escape.
Message 3 of 34 (2,637 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Mar 18, 2013

^ah thx I rlly struggle w/ hades characters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 34 (2,635 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 18, 2013
I used to think Hades was over powered but my lvl11 ares had no problem dealing with higher lvl hades players. Its just knowin how to fight nd usin skill. Evn if the hades guy is spammin easy moves i can still beat him. Nd when i use hades, i dnt feel hes OP. all the gods from fightin them seem good nd balanced.
Message 5 of 34 (2,614 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Wow... Seriously I am a good player and get beat all the time by other alignments. Adapt to a players tendencies and use all your resources. No god is OP They all have their strengths and weaknesses.
Message 6 of 34 (2,605 Views)
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Mar 18, 2013
AHHHH yes. Me, and my pal dirty hippie, are currently disgracing each others gods. He's for hades, I'm for ares.
Deadly force is authorized!
He he he.... That's all I needed to hear.
LIVE FOR JESUS, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Message 7 of 34 (2,587 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Mar 18, 2013

m0usju1c3 wrote:
Our abilities (items, magic & relics) are all boosting physical offence & defence. Use magic against hades warriors and they drop like nothing. Our main offence is physical attacks, magic is mainly used as an escape.

that is the problem with the hades class. they shouldnt have high physical stats, when their magic is the most powerful in the game.

and they do use magic  as an offense. I have seen people spam the underground invincibility attack and launch people constantly.

the hades class gets many times more invincibility time than the other classes. it is overpowered accross the board

Message 8 of 34 (2,524 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Overpowered or are you just bad at the game, TS?

No disrespect, but Hades class is not overpowered at all. They are balanced, and has the better ability to escape from a fight because they can be killed easily.
Message 9 of 34 (2,501 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Mar 18, 2013

i agree with some points that the hades is a lil op but the main thing that makes this class so op i think personally is the relic that reduces cooldown time stacked with the item that give makes cooldowns immediate but back to the cooldown relic there is a bug on that relic it gives u an automatic +20% to cool down when it says 5% or 8%maxed stack all that with cooldown armor and u can have a cooldown cut down to 50% with the armor of phobos and the blade of hades all maxed or slap on the minotaur hammer and make it 52% so thats my input on why hades class is op can preety much do unlimited power moves just by using expliots like launch with a power move grapple use the other power move (should be dead) and the first power move is alrdy recharged...

Message 10 of 34 (2,488 Views)
0 Likes