Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2013
By: Flint_Prophet Wastelander 673 posts

Just joined Rise of the Warrior--questions...

3 replies 176 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

So I'm a latecomer, and super bummed I didn't do this sooner. From surfing around the internet for help with some of the questions, it seems that they have actually removed some of the challenges for some of the chapter...is this true?

Will they be adding more chapters and challenges, because I have gotten through the 8 chapters that are up there and am only at Rank 4 with 2300 points...REALLY want to get at the rest of the DLC they have at the higher ranks.

Congrats to you Spartans who got in earlier...looks like you'll be having a blast with the SP demo in February. JEALOUS!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Just joined Rise of the Warrior--questions...

Jan 24, 2013

They will be adding more chapters, but you should be able to get to 2400 points currently if you do everything. Also, don't worry about  the single player demo. You will probably be able to find a code somewhere in the vast internet.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Jan 25, 2013

INSAYNE5 wrote:

They will be adding more chapters, but you should be able to get to 2400 points currently if you do everything. Also, don't worry about  the single player demo. You will probably be able to find a code somewhere in the vast internet.

Ya, 2400 is where I'm at. I'm a Trojan. Interestingly enough, my PSN ID was unavailable for my name in RotW. Not my PSN accout, just the name. Since my PSN ID is the name of a character in a novel I'm working on, I was like "**bleep**." Hilarious.

Wish I had paid attention to this earlier! I figure there will be some kind of late SP demo access for everyone involved, but I can't wait to get my hands on this game! And I'm LOVING what I'm seeing with the different armors. Gives me hope that what Tank said is correct...the beta was just the tip of the iceberg.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I missed out on the first time because I thought I needed FaceBook and etc. How long will this one last? I'm still trying to start the rise of the warrior but it's not working.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes