Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: DIOMEDES_DROGO First Son 2 posts

More Greek Warrior ideas for DLC?

11 replies 253 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

What other Greek Warriors would you like to see as DLC for Multiplayer?

I vote Diomedes. The Trojans feared him more than Achilles and he injured three Gods in battle (including Ares).  He was as wise as Odysseus and was the only mortal to defy Zeus's lightningy wrath to fight Hector. In short he's a total Bada**.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (253 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: More Greek Warrior ideas for DLC?

Feb 12, 2013
I was reading about this guy.......I think Kratos's character may be based on him . He was one tough son of a **bleep** and was psycho to boot....my kind of guy.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (247 Views)
Wastelander
676 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Theseus didn't make it into the pack which was odd, he probably will pop up though in DLC later or his armor could be in game already...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I was thinking the same thing which is weird because he's not well known. In the Illiad it said even the Gods feard his rage.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5490 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Jak: >based on him
Kratos is Hercules. Hercules in Greek Myth had a lot of bad things go down. Killing his family, having to tear his own flesh off, raping, lots of murder, facing beasts (and gods), questing for revenge/atonement, etc. Our Kratos isn't much like Kratos of Greek Myth.

As for the DLC heroes, none of the appearances are like in canon, so I don't care who they include at all. It doesn't matter without the SP.

Drogo: >injured Ares
Ares was a joke in Greek Myth. All I recall of Diomedes is being fed to his horses by Herc the Jerk. A son of Ares.

*checks up*
Ah, yes. I'd forgotten of the 'other one'. Points for putting Aphrodite in her place. Athena's aid is a potent thing. So he was one of her favorites. Even got to become a minor god with immortality. How nice for him.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 12, 2013

What about Perseus?

That way we would fight with the guy Kratos is going 2 kill in GoW2...pretty ironic, huh?! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I thought it was the armor of each warrior,and not the warriors themselves in multiplayer? Still it wont matter which...and if a warrior is in the single player he'll be nerf from hero into a common thug or goon for Kratos to fight. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Feb 13, 2013

The multiplayer demo at E3 did mention Jason, Theseus, Hector, and Hercules (checkout 0:38 of the video below; their names are listed on the right side of the screen), but not sure if they'll make it to the actual game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9FuyzoJGs

How about Oedipus?... now that was one bad-a$$ motherf---er... literally lol.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5490 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Apollyon: >their armors
The armors are nothing like the warriors we've seen. It's just random stuff with their names.

>warrior in SP
They're goons to begin with. I hope I come across a mess of them to kill. Randomize their loadouts. Making them higher level on higher settings.

Caller: >ironic
Not especially.

Cow: >literally
Cute.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Jason would be a good one especialy his companion Atlanta who is the only notable female warrior

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (122 Views)
0 Likes