Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: New Teams?

Feb 9, 2013
Shikagen-After reading this again you are indeed correct. I should have read a little more carefully. My apologies to opposer for the mistake.
We absolutely do not need Galibis' input......
Message 11 of 16 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Jakob - That Galibis comment was definitely a joke man. Definitely.
Message 12 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I know you are joking. I must be really tired because I never misread something like that. To think I would actually take the chance of mistakingly opening up a chance for Galibis to pounce.........shame on me.
Message 13 of 16 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Same here dude. After reading what you said and what I said. It was pretty obvious that I had no clue what I was talking about. Sorry for that. 

Message 14 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I think everyone is a bit edgy after the update regarding the single player demo release. I was actually defending SSM's position until I read that so-called Update.

Now I'm just as angry as everyone else. Which is odd, because I'm a Trojan.
Message 15 of 16 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Shikagen08 wrote:

Jakob, for someone who makes statements like "learn to read" and gives others a hard time for a lack of understanding of English, I think you've understood the bullet point incorrectly.

Both bullet points are answers to the question "What if the Trojans win finally?"

Therefore, I take this to mean that, if the Trojans finally win, in Round 3, all Spartans registered before the 7th of February will join them in victory and thereby claim the demo. All Spartans who've registered after the 8th, again, IF the Trojans finally win in Round 3, will curse the gods because they will NOT be riding the coat-tails of the previous Spartan win to get the demo. I don't interpret anything to say that the Spartans will join the Trojans as a new team.

At least that's what I read when I look at the post. Maybe we need to get Galibis in here?

@jakob:

That was my point right there!!

Since everything's clear now we really need the guys from SM to release some more challenges so we all can get early ACCESS!!

(That's the word...sorry 'bout that earlier...)

Otherwise this cr** will last until the actual Ascension release date :-(

Message 16 of 16 (44 Views)
0 Likes