Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

Feb 15, 2013
Never said you had to believe him Slap. That's your prerogative.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

Feb 15, 2013

Shikagen08 wrote:
Never said you had to believe him Slap. That's your prerogative.

I apologize Shikagen08 i miss read it

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1633 posts

Feb 15, 2013
relax Jakob. :-) I suppose it's not out of the realm of possible that what you say happened actually did. but the circumstances do sound questionable.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Let me clarify....if you have ever worked in retail you will know what I am talking about.

Stores like gamestop .best buy etc have reps that have regions in each state....this woman covers all of maine since we are considered small ny state pop. but as far as area we are a large state. She is a rep that goes to all gamestops within Maine to see if they are properly displaying posters, new game release posters, etc. This lady set up a whole gondola endcap for ascension.

Like I said, call the store if you ive in the us.....ask for Kari and tell her James  posted the number on this forum and ask her if the rep was there.....she will tell you. I do not know Kari other thanthat she is an employee of my local Gamestop . I would never make this up, this lady literally had a super slim she pulled out of a cary case , hooked it up to their display out front and showed the save file ....the game icon was also present and when I assked her to go further she said she would lready be in enough trouble for this which is why she would not give me her name. I swear to you, call the gamestop i listed and ask. There was also a heavier set blonde girl working who was there as well. Sh emay know the rep's name.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Gaul if this is so absurd call the number Kari will tell you. Then you can eat your words.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

In fact go into a local gamestop and ask if they have playstation reps that come in and do there promo items as well as merchadising......I live in Maine so depending where any of you live my Gamestop closes at 9pm est. So when your time zone allows call and verify ......Kari will tell you . Why would I come up with such a random month? Not my style to fabricate .....

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 15, 2013

lol dude is this suppose to make them release the demo any faster??? THEY DONT CAARRREE.... They gave people a chance to play the demo by releasing one with total recal... Spartans will get demo once WE reach 10,000,000 and trojans shortly after. Game comes out in less then a month , I cant believe they are even giving us that demo.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Hey Gaul....no disrespect since you do not kno wme but I do not lie. I was skeptical at first but when she went to her car and pulled out that ugly **bleep** "super slim" ps3 and showed it I was like **bleep**? Why don't they just let us have it now.....she said it has to do with lead time til the game goes gold....lead time is the amount of time retailers are given to get their orders in relating to preorders as well as stocked inventory. I so wanted to rip that controller from her but she was a decent person who was actually pretty knowledgable. It showed th eexact same icon that shows in the beginnng of the 30min demo just released so I know it was not the total recall demo (I actually have that one and it sucks....way too short but perty) ..........anyway I seriously hope you call. The rep also told me about the collectors statue being reduced to inches to reduce the cost of packaging(just as I suspected)......check it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 15, 2013
So basically we were right Jakob? SSM is concerned that if they release the demo too early, sales will be less/people will cancel pre-orders?

Well now I am really concerned. Is Mr. Papy afraid that his game won't sell well?
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3362 posts

Feb 15, 2013

man I didn't know fans were so crazy about God of War more than me lol... why can't you guys just wait a little?  Demo will be out in a week or 2.... can't wait that long?  Boo Hoo.  For real.  Get a clue already... of course sony reps / insiders in the game industry will be able to play demos before you...DUH.  Wait your turn.  The demo is coming hella soon, no need to get all mad because we don't have it right NOW... lol.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (119 Views)