Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

Feb 15, 2013
No one is mad about not having the demo. We're mad because SSM is being manipulative and tight-lipped.

All we're asking for is a little communication for our loyalty. At least say WHEN we're getting the demo, and trust that, as fans, we will still support RotW. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the scores went from 4mil to 10mil within a week last round. This time the scores have slowed considerably. I'll say this, if I had a date for the demo release, I would plug RotW like crazy. Everyone on my Facebook, Twitter etc would be exposed to it. But I'm hardly motivated to help Sony market their product, for free, when they keep shafting me.
Message 31 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2052 posts

Re: Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013
I'm not mad. In fact...if there was never a demo released, I still wouldn't be mad. In the grand scheme of things, at this particular point in my life, my hobby, gaming, doesn't warrant my blood pressure to rise.

Just speaking for myself, mind you.
..........except getting the Vanquish platinum. That made my blood pressure spike. :smileywink:

Message 32 of 38 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 15, 2013

You say this rep is all over maine.  You had better hope you don't get her in trouble for this as they should be able to figure her out pretty easily now.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 33 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Feb 15, 2013
>since August
An updated build compared to GamesCom/PAX, but still old. Amusing. Unlikely to change just the same.

>Italian
You sure you're not...Sicilian? You know the story of the Moors, yes? "True Romance", indeed. *hohoho*

>some nothing rep says too much
Some aren't to be trusted with knowing things. I've no reason to doubt such nonsense could be true.

>why not now
Because chaps like me would tear it apart as with the other that was kept away from my sort for so long. They're not proud (enough) of their work, I take it. Also, the focus is MP this time, you see.

Gaul: >the demo
>still going on about the old
Gaul, pls. Stahp. You're hurting yourself.

Porch: >whoring the ellipsis
>improper capitalization
Come now, my boy.

NOTE: You forgot the comma.

>lol
What year is this? Where am I? A blog in 2006?

>whining about camping
Sounds scrubby. What say you to this, dear boy.

>friends
>online
Pick one. Only one.

Shiki: >upset because
Valid reasons. One could go on, yes?

>support a social game
Now why would I want to be doing a thing like that?

>hardly motivated to be their tool when they shaft you
I'm not terribly into the idea of the latter even were the case that they were more palatable (as during the times of GoWII).

Tomato: >doesn't warrant
You say that now, friend.

>Vanquish plat
I do hope you didn't stop there.

GOW: >hope she doesn't get in trouble
I'm neutral about her fate (allowing for the belief in the tale spun).
Message 34 of 38 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2052 posts

Feb 15, 2013
^Been living it for 10 years, baby-cakes. A 38 year old has other matters to get the ticker pumping faster than his hobby. :smileywink:

Message 35 of 38 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Whether he is lying or not, the information does not change a thing. So it is essentially useless. The whole scenario seems highly illogical. I am even in disbelieve with the whole Kratos look like post. Doubt it. This thread is stupid.

SSM will not release the demo until they see fit. Regardless, what any one says. 

Message 36 of 38 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Update from Twitter, they will be announcing the date shortly.

Erebus..jpg
Message 37 of 38 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Tomato: >other matters
>matters
Means?

>pumping faster
High cholesterol isn't healthy, nor anger, lad.

NOTE: So then, how about Vanquish?

Hippy: >look like
What about it?
Message 38 of 38 (30 Views)
0 Likes