Highlighted
Feb 20 2013
By: Just--Tank SIEA 415 posts

Rise of Warrior Demo Codes - report any issues here / READ FIRST

[ Edited ]
88 replies 1879 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

Hey everyone,

Rise of the Warrior demo codes for the Spartans are live, however, here are a few things you should know first, PLEASE READ:

• If YOUR CODE says INVALID - We resolved a bug that was providing the wrong regional code. Please log back in to Rise of the Warrior to receive your correct one. If the invalid code issue persists for you, please reply in this thread with your region (country you are in and what region your PSN ID is set to). You may also send me a private message with your code.

• IF YOU SWITCHED TO A TROJAN after AUTHORIZING YOUR PSN account - please KNOW the following

Were you a Trojan when you first signed up for Rise of the Warrior? You then created a 2nd account at some point after and were born a Spartan? Your ACCOUNT will DEFAULT to your original account as you cannot have two accounts tied to the same PSN ID. This is why some of you are Trojans....again.

Were you a Trojan when you claimed your Beta Code? You then crated a new account and converted to a Spartan? This is why you are a Trojan now because your PSN account was originally tied to your original Trojan account and you cannot have (2) acccounts on the same PSN ID>

To be clear, you can only have (1) account per USER ID. If you tried to create a new account with the same USER ID, you will be defaulted back to your original username and associated Spartan or Trojan status. This is not a bug or error, this is so people always have one account, the original one you were assigned. Gaming the system with multiple accounts would wreck the balance.

Thanks, we're here to help.

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 1 of 89 (1,879 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: Rise of Warrior Demo Codes - report any issues here / READ FIRST

Feb 20, 2013

yea my first acc was trojan and registered one another as spartan then i type in the same psn acc that was already tied to trojan acc now both acc's are trojan -.-

Message 2 of 89 (1,871 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Feb 20, 2013
User ID meaning Twitter Acct, Google, PSN or Facebook?
Message 3 of 89 (1,863 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
415 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

The FIRST account you tied your PSN authorization to is your ORIGINAL account. If you tried converting to a Spartan, then this is why. You cannot have multiple accounts, otherwise  this would be unfair and game the system.

Apologies if you misunderstood, but this is a preventitive measure to ensure both sides had equal amounts.

This is why we consistently informed there was no conspiracy theory in more Spartans than Trojans. Fans are more inspired to participate as a Spartan because that is who Kratos is, thus, many folks created secondary accounts.

As a result, your PSN account can only ever be tied to what you registered with it first.

We can't account for everyone who did this to game themselves to a Spartan, you'll have to wait a few more days until Feb 26th.

Apologies, but this is fair.

-Tank

Message 4 of 89 (1,849 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Feb 20, 2013
I have two Accounts..one was Google (Trojan) the other was Twitter (Spartan)...is this what you mean?
Message 5 of 89 (1,842 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Feb 20, 2013

first i was spartan but after reboot i chaned to torjan this is why i cretaed new account and now tied same psn acc to spartan acc(was tied to trojan's before)...i demand a code

Message 6 of 89 (1,841 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 20, 2013

i did't get the code why

Message 7 of 89 (1,839 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2013
My PSN ID is LegendaryShadow_ , my country is KSA ... and the code isnt working
Message 8 of 89 (1,823 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
415 posts

Feb 20, 2013

god1212234555431: you just said in a message above your first account was a TROJAN:

"yea my first acc was trojan and registered one another as spartan then i type in the same psn acc that was already tied to trojan acc now both acc's are trojan "

Again, this is why you are a Trojan after logging in to your PSN account. Because it was originally tied to your PSN account when you did it the first time. You cannot change that.

-Tank

Message 9 of 89 (1,819 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Tank , I downloaded the code I was given......it then installed and I got as far as the SSM screen and it blacked out. I am tryimg again but if it does not load then what?
Message 10 of 89 (1,810 Views)
0 Likes