Jan 28 2013
By: angelspawn77 I Only Post Everything 1270 posts
Accepted Solution

Rise of the warrior question for those who have been playing it

7 replies 297 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

So I just started to play the game and solve the challenges, some are pretty difficult so while I try to solve them on my own and with the clues provided on there, I must admit I had to check for the answer at times. Anyways my question is, I see some places they have 3 answers, meaning there would be 3 questions, however I am only getting 2 questions below the comic, I am on challenge page 3 and am still only getting 2 questions when there were 3 answers when I checked for them. Am I missing something? What gives?

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 1 of 8 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Rise of the warrior question for those who have been playing it

Jan 28, 2013
For the ones with 2 questions you have to share for the extra points broham.
Message 2 of 8 (293 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Yeah I've been doing that, but how come when I checked the answers for the challenges there was 3 answers meaning there would be 3 questions, yet I'm only getting 2 questions below the comic.....Was one question removed or what happened.?Were you able to get 400 points a chapter before (the extra 100 because of sharing), but now only 300? 

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 3 of 8 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 28, 2013
You should only be getting 300 per chapter, you should get points by either answering 3 questions or 2 questions and 1 share. I have only been able to get 300, 100 per question and share that's it. None of the questions were removed they should all still be there I think and the only reward removed I know of is the Artemis Blade.
Message 4 of 8 (278 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Ah, ok thanks. I have no idea why there were 3 answers sometimes then, maybe when the game first launched they didn't have the share feature? Then they updated it and removed a question? I don't know either way I'm moving along nicely. At 300 points a chapter its gonna take quite a few more chapters to get to that last prize.

Btw, do you know why the blade of artemis was removed? Was it a limited time only thing? 

Message 5 of 8 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 28, 2013
The devs said the rewards on the newly updated "Rise of the Warrior" are better. My theories regarding it being removed is paid DLC content or it's already in the game but you have to work for it. Well have to see.
Message 6 of 8 (263 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Ah ok. Thanks a lot! :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 8 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Glad to help out :smileyhappy:
Message 8 of 8 (251 Views)
0 Likes