Mar 12 2013
By: II-xMaJeSTiCx-Il Monster Hunter 40 posts

TODD PAPY RUINED GOW!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
37 replies 1546 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

I AM **bleep** THE **bleep** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got the game and i am in chapter 3 now, and i am SO MAD ON PAPY he RUINED GOW, he changed MANY stuff and the game doesn't feel like a GOW game at all .... seriously? smash the orbs chest? no "O" for brutal kill? instead its  a random R1 button with random animation eachtime, combos are completey different (worst) ... No greek mythological monsters? instead he made **bleep** up! what the **bleep** man? i haven't even said half of the **bleep** up **bleep** ..... What about the Audio? i can barely hear the music and the audio isn't synced .... man what the hell? who the hell put this guy incharge? HE RUINED GOW .... i want STIG, COREY or DAVID ... not this new guy, im so **bleep** .... i am a GOW fan since the beginning in 2005 but this is too much, he completley ruined the franchise to me.

Anyone agree? and thinks TODD should've NEVER been in charge?

Edit: removed profanity

U--J

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 38 (1,546 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: TODD PAPY RUINED GOW!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 12, 2013
lolwut. he was the lead designer for god of war 3. so if you loved what they did on gow3 that was all in part thanks to him.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 38 (1,526 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
lolwut. he was the lead designer for god of war 3. so if you loved what they did on gow3 that was all in part thanks to him.

Being a "designer" is completly different than being inhcarge of the ENTIRE game and not just "design"

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 38 (1,510 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1634 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013
Todd's been around for quite a while...since GoW 1 actually.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 38 (1,506 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2795 posts

Mar 12, 2013
i guess i can say ur right about the audio but ur over reacting just relax if u don't like it don't play it i think it's still very good look at other hack n slashers these days they are much worse look @ ninja gaiden and devil may cry + don't forget about the epic mp

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 38 (1,459 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Now now everyone just relax.  He is upset and absolutely has a right to be as a paying customer.  However he does need to tone it down a little as I sure he will find his quarrell will not be met with embrace but rather ridicule for his antics.

OP calm down just a tad and you will find it easier to be heard.  Carry on :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 38 (1,397 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 12, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Now now everyone just relax.  He is upset and absolutely has a right to be as a paying customer.  However he does need to tone it down a little as I sure he will find his quarrell will not be met with embrace but rather ridicule for his antics.

OP calm down just a tad and you will find it easier to be heard.  Carry on :smileywink:

Thank you for understanding, one of the few reasonable people on here.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 38 (1,354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

are you serious? mashing the orb chests is alot better than pressing circle 20 times to open a chest, and brutal kills are r1 instead of circle is not a big deal, i like it more and it gives you an extra attack with circle your overreacting, combo system is better than ever you havent even fully upgraded the blades to get all the moves, and just because theres no zeus, or hades doesnt mean theres no mythological characters the furies are in greek mythology there just not as known as the others, im so sick of these idiots talking about greek mythology when they dont know sh't, even the reviewers saying its not as epic because of no gods in the game, whats more epic than the furies they kill gods they put gods in there place, just because there not a big name like zeus the game is not as epic such bs. 

This thread has been cleaned up. Please keep it on topic. :catwink: -space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 38 (1,337 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Mar 13, 2013

HigHCOMmAndO wrote:

are you serious? mashing the orb chests is alot better than pressing circle 20 times to open a chest, and brutal kills are r1 instead of circle is not a big deal, i like it more and it gives you an extra attack with circle your overreacting, combo system is better than ever you havent even fully upgraded the blades to get all the moves, and just because theres no zeus, or hades doesnt mean theres no mythological characters the furies are in greek mythology there just not as known as the others, im so sick of these idiots talking about greek mythology when they dont know sh't, even the reviewers saying its not as epic because of no gods in the game, whats more epic than the furies they kill gods they put gods in there place, just because there not a big name like zeus the game is not as epic such bs. 

This thread has been cleaned up. Please keep it on topic. :catwink: -space_cape!!

What???? I wasn't even TALKING about the furies or the gods, i was talking about the Elphentur and  the bat flying thing etc.

And don't you call me an id!ot, **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 38 (1,231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I could not agree with you more! I brought the game because of how GOW 1, 2 and 3 played. I liked the gods aspect as well as the awesome creatures you got to take out. Now its like a mixture of Saw and jurassic park in a game... **bleep**??? Todd Papy should be making low budget movies and not go around f@#$ing up perfectly good games like GOW.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 38 (1,101 Views)