Wastelander
742 posts

Re: Zeus (God of War) VS Cole (InFamous)

Mar 2, 2013

Zeus would obliterate Cole. There is no contest of a god against a conduit that can die from gun shots.

The only universe Cole would possibly beat Zeus is in All-stars. Because he is ridiculously OP.

Message 11 of 17 (5,823 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Mar 3, 2013
How about Dr.Manhattan vs Zeus like the guy on top say
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 12 of 17 (5,806 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Seeing as you mean Zeus from GOW,I think Cole would win. Everyone knows the gods in GOW universe are pale imitations who are really nerf down to the point of being Dan-ish(Dan from Street Fighter). Zeus from the actual mythology on the other hand will win without a doubt.

Message 13 of 17 (5,790 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Well now that i think about it, i gues Zeus would win the fight. He can control the Sky and Cole can't...all cole can do is shoot static and have mortal like punches. and if Cole throws a lightning storm at Zeus then all Zeus has to do is move the sky so it lands on Cole.....But that would just give cole moer power?.....omg....ok wow.

lawl.jpg

Message 14 of 17 (5,785 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Mar 3, 2013
All of Cole's powers against Zeus would do 0% damage. Same goes for Zeus, if Zeus were to shoot Cole then Cole would be like "Ah yea, keep em comen big guy" BUT zeus does have other powers that cole doesn't.

SO i gues Zeus gets this fight.....

OK NOW....Kratos VS HULK? <---lets talk about that one ^_^

lawl.jpg

Message 15 of 17 (5,783 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Creed: >not immortal
You don't understand the term to have multiple meanings (as with the myths having multiple tellings).

>could win
Not likely. Especially not Fear Zeus (which is implied with GoWIII Zeus).

>would loose
>loose

>won't work
Zeus of GoW isn't immune to lightning. Same as with Cole. Gameplay allows them to get hurt by their own 'element'.

Pyro: >Gods
>G
Terrible.

>level of Dr. Manhattan
He's not based in magic. The GoW gods would be easy enough for him. Greek Myths gods have proper magic that would be harder to deal with, but his time antics would make him hard for lower level deities. The Primordials would have to come into play and that is the level of theoretical as we don't know why exactly Nyx was so fearsome (just that she was).

To stomp him with assurance, use Squirrel Girl (off-screen attacks), magic girls (blink him from all existence), KH Genie (any wish to remove him), etc. When you deal with stupidly strong types, you need even more broken nonsense to combat it. Silly robits wouldn't work.

>Battle
Why is this capitalized?

>,lets
I sure see a lot of chaps not putting spaces after punctuation.

>Tango
Is this a person?

>telekensis
"telekinesis", rather. I don't exactly recall GoW Zeus using that. He could fly, but that's a different story.

Gally: GoW Zeus would certainly lose. Greek Myth Zeus would likely have no way to permanently defeat the good doctor.

Mettle: >Hulk
Petrification is the only reasonable way to destroy Hulk with certainty. Otherwise his power gets out of hand too quickly. The comics get super poor writing to protect from simple cases like stealing souls, killing Banner, etc. It's to be expected. Supes has this issue too. Bayonetta is better equipped to deal with brutes.
Message 16 of 17 (5,774 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Apologies for the Necro,but this is an interesting discussion none the less.

GodModeGOD

>Dr.Manhattan

When I was comparing their immortality I was doing so to elaborate that Zeus could not be killed conventionally.

Key Example:Kratos was practically grinding Zeus's heart with a major weapon of weakness and Zeus was still holding Kratos back a bit with his hand,he is not going to be killed by conventional means.

When I was using Manhattan as a comparison I was simply doing so because he and his powers are popular,I surely know he would solo the GOW verse with relative ease.

Grammatical Errors>

I would just advise to ignore some of these,darn smartphones can't really live up to a PC's potential.

>Tango

to tango is a term that means to fight more or less equally with an opponent.

Telekinesis >

Zeus is the king of Olympus,related to all of the Olympians and is the father of Ares(who used telekinetic powers against thousands of barbarians in the manner I posted previously),so yes he is able to use this ability.
Message 17 of 17 (5,737 Views)
0 Likes