Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 22 2013
By: arlnbg3 Splicer 80 posts

demo kind of a spoiler but wana play

3 replies 107 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

i would love to play the single gow ascension 30 minutes demo,but if not i can wait till tuesday to get it or wait and play game.however the demo sorta ruins the game.i would have put the fury and herca,the guy with arms n demo n thhrew him somewere in sparta.i would have put several areas n characters in on like they done with gow demo,u had hellios a titan and creatures .to actually have 30 mins of game was crazy.if the fans dont like the 30 mins they wont buy the game.i already have the collectors edition preordered,so im def buying it .lol.but if u guys have additional demo plese pass this way n private message me.see you in sparta spartans and trojans.

Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: demo kind of a spoiler but wana play

Feb 22, 2013

there's really not much of a spoiler in the demo, the dialogue is minimal, there's not any reveals of anything past what you've seen in the 30 min video, if anything it just gives a brief demonstration of the new gameplay mechanics, details the graphics and gives you a small idea of what the puzzles will be like, but nothing was spoiler-rific. it almost felt like that GoW III E3 Demo in a sense in terms of what you were getting, but not a spoiler by no means.

Message 2 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1340 posts

Feb 22, 2013

YungShep wrote:

there's really not much of a spoiler in the demo, the dialogue is minimal, there's not any reveals of anything past what you've seen in the 30 min video, if anything it just gives a brief demonstration of the new gameplay mechanics, details the graphics and gives you a small idea of what the puzzles will be like, but nothing was spoiler-rific. it almost felt like that GoW III E3 Demo in a sense in terms of what you were getting, but not a spoiler by no means.

Agreed. I too was nervous about playing the demo as well since I didn't want to ruin the surprise of the retail release. While it does give a basic setup with the prologue as well as some hints here and there, I wouldn't say there were any MAJOR spoilers that will wreck the future plot of the game. About 3 wks left til release anyway so not a big deal IMO.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I don't understand that logic, the demo is a spoiler? The demo is the same thing as if you had the full game, you are PLAYING it, meaning you are experiencing first hand the game just like you would have if the game came out. Watching a video is understandable, but playing a demo? lol. It's the same thing as playing the actual game.

As for your code request, the demo drops in just 3 days worldwide, just wait.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 4 of 4 (52 Views)
0 Likes