Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Σκιά

Feb 20, 2013
@stripesmarine

If anything, black ink would be better. Perhaps a Shade on your whole back :smileywink:

Hahaha, I joke, I joke.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 231 of 5,915 (1,293 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Just checkin in...lettin you guys know I'm still around. Been incognito on these boards. I am always watching!

PS4 announcement later...then just alot of waiting for GoW:A :smileytongue:

Can't wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 232 of 5,915 (1,280 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 20, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

Just checkin in...lettin you guys know I'm still around. Been incognito on these boards. I am always watching!

PS4 announcement later...then just alot of waiting for GoW:A :smileytongue:

Can't wait.

Likewise. 6pm!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 5,915 (1,270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Feb 21, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@stripesmarine

If anything, black ink would be better. Perhaps a Shade on your whole back :smileywink:

Hahaha, I joke, I joke.

I Would Agree On That My Shade Brother ! :smileyhappy:

Seriously I Would, The Shades Look So Perfect !

But It Would Be To Difficult To Pick Just 1, So I Would Get All The Female 1's Only .Lol

You Are Just The Best Brother Ever d1v4d ! I Love You m8 ; )

For The Glory Of Team Σκιά 

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 234 of 5,915 (1,259 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Well Ekia ,

You guys see the PS4 announcement and a few of the games they have for it scheduled so far?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=100625

I would have really liked for the Devs to answer if they will have a clan type system in this game .  Our clan threads have gotten pretty long and this shows considerable interest.

Well even if they don't have a system looks like we are all pretty determined to make is so anyway!

Please use plain text.
Message 235 of 5,915 (1,255 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 21, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

Well Ekia ,

You guys see the PS4 announcement and a few of the games they have for it scheduled so far?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=100625

I would have really liked for the Devs to answer if they will have a clan type system in this game .  Our clan threads have gotten pretty long and this shows considerable interest.

Well even if they don't have a system looks like we are all pretty determined to make is so anyway!

Got me so hyped. I can't wait. I'm sure stripes seen it too, he seemed JUST as excited.
The main thing for me was Killzone, loved it since the PS2 days. I also tried the Dynasty Warriors demo (MIGHT get the game), but my custom character is awesome. I love her.

Did you pick it up?

Please use plain text.
Message 236 of 5,915 (1,244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Feb 22, 2013

@div4d Have You Played The SP Demo Yet div4d ?

I Forgot If Your A Spartan Or Trojan ? .Lol

I Apologize If Your Trojan m8 .

But The Demo Feels Intuitive Yet Responsive .

I Have Already Played It Times .

You Are Going To Enjoy It My Shade Brother !

: )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 237 of 5,915 (1,238 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 22, 2013

@ d1v4d

I haven't bought anything except my collector's edition of GoWA  ( and a new controller to play it , my other one was sticking way too much).  Been just super busy with life lately and only made time for GoWA.

@ stripesmarine

I think he was a Trojan.  I signed in to play it yesterday. Been a couple of weeks but I signed it and made time because I'm super pumped for this release.  I only played it once so far and I enjoyed it. Combat was a little harder than what I thought it would be watching the video. Seems like it gives you plenty of time for the QTE prompts.  I played it just the once to get a feel for it, combat is a little different than the MP so might take a bit to get used to one or the other.

Please use plain text.
Message 238 of 5,915 (1,232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 22, 2013
@rachelnlucas, stripesmarine

Yeup, I'm Trojan. I could wait though, I'm rather patient. I might not even play the demo at all, I'll just wait till the game is out :smileytongue:

@rachelnlucas

Ah, well, the demo was fun. At least you're putting some time off for relaxation/play time. I have a few controllers but the 4th one I purchased is starting to go, but I think I'll just wait for ps4.
Please use plain text.
Message 239 of 5,915 (1,228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 22, 2013

@d1v4d

You really going after that PS4 huh?  Sony skimped a little on their announcement for me. It wasn't that grand, the specs aren't even close to full ( no clock speeds mainly) and while they confirmed the disc reader put a lot more emphasis on the streaming capability. No price yet either.   I'm guessing they are waiting for Microsoft to announce before they give us full details and see who has the bigger ( not physical) , better product. I'm kinda torn on the new feature of letting your friend hi-jack your game if you need help. It is a cool feature but I think people might jump to this too fast and decide they don't have to try that hard.

You let me know how that thing is buddy.   Looking forward to hearing about the real deal from a consumer and not the people trying to get you to fork over your cash.  

For those that missed the info , check out this

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/392432/playstation-4-is-official-sonys-most-powerful-platform-e...

Please use plain text.
Message 240 of 5,915 (1,216 Views)
0 Likes