Dec 16 2012
By: Catcher_BR Lombax Warrior 106 posts

3D on the Beta

9 replies 149 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

Any chance of seeing that on the beta via update ? Im dying to see how it looks, the 3D on gow origins collections is the best there is !

the beta is awesome !

Message 1 of 10 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: 3D on the Beta

Dec 16, 2012

Please Santa monica ? For the gods ? For the gods ?

Message 2 of 10 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

Gods of santa monica, consider please

Message 3 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4785 posts

Dec 17, 2012
3D would be nice but perhaps too time consuming to implement right now for the beta. I also have a 3D TV so would gladly test this out :smileyvery-happy:
Message 4 of 10 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

MY EYES ARE JUST READY TO SEE ASCENSION IN 3D...IF THE GODS COULD MAKE THIS COME TRUE...AT LEAST TOWARD THE END OF THE BETA...THAT WOULD BE EPIC...

POLYPHEMUS IN 3D! YES! 

Message 5 of 10 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Dec 18, 2012

YungShep wrote:

MY EYES ARE JUST READY TO SEE ASCENSION IN 3D...IF THE GODS COULD MAKE THIS COME TRUE...AT LEAST TOWARD THE END OF THE BETA...THAT WOULD BE EPIC...

POLYPHEMUS IN 3D! YES! 

Me too, but guys, i got this very very sad response in the EU forum...

see it with your own eyes

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension/3D-on-the-Beta/m-p/17788952/highlight/fa...

i am not crazy right ? i'm remember seeing that GOWA would support S3D... :smileysad: jesus my dream of seeing the 3D from GOW origins with top of gen gfx is going down...

Message 6 of 10 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

i couldnt get redirected to the link, but i've spoke to the developers on the ps blog when they announced a demo was coming to the total recall blu-ray as a hybrid...and they said

3D will not be implemented in the demo or beta...i know its a reach that we are requesting it now seeing how unbeliveably awesome the inevitable is gonna be once this goes Stereoscopic...have faith...

if black ops II and Assassin's Creed III supported 3D with lil to no announcements....im certain Ascension will still be in 3D, it was announced, i know they wont just pull the string on it suddenly..3D is gonna enhance the overall experince

keep in mind Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus were the 1st 3D games in the franchise, also most recently released... they tested the waters for this reason..

i even tweeted sony santa monica, they were doing a open forum on questions about anything and i asked...

what are your thoughts on 3D? they said 3D blood is awesome! i had to retweet, lol

so im 99.9% confident 3D is staying put, will we see it in Beta? probably not..but it would be nice :smileyhappy:

im an AVID 3D believer...knowing my favorite franchise is getting the treatment, just sends chills though my body, lol..

Message 7 of 10 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Dec 18, 2012

YungShep wrote:

i couldnt get redirected to the link, but i've spoke to the developers on the ps blog when they announced a demo was coming to the total recall blu-ray as a hybrid...and they said

3D will not be implemented in the demo or beta...i know its a reach that we are requesting it now seeing how unbeliveably awesome the inevitable is gonna be once this goes Stereoscopic...have faith...

if black ops II and Assassin's Creed III supported 3D with lil to no announcements....im certain Ascension will still be in 3D, it was announced, i know they wont just pull the string on it suddenly..3D is gonna enhance the overall experince

keep in mind Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus were the 1st 3D games in the franchise, also most recently released... they tested the waters for this reason..

i even tweeted sony santa monica, they were doing a open forum on questions about anything and i asked...

what are your thoughts on 3D? they said 3D blood is awesome! i had to retweet, lol

so im 99.9% confident 3D is staying put, will we see it in Beta? probably not..but it would be nice :smileyhappy:

im an AVID 3D believer...knowing my favorite franchise is getting the treatment, just sends chills though my body, lol..

me too, i just love 3D, i need to see the hobbit asap and life of pi !

could you pass me the tweet of Santa monica about the 3D ? i took a print screen of the developer awnser, since the forum you need the beta on your PSN EU account to access, like here.

here it is

Developer

Message 8 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :smileyembarrassed:

Message 9 of 10 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

and to compund the problem, i deleted my twitter a while back, ugh....i can probably go back to the old blog about it.  even if its not coming now...a patch can add it :smileyhappy: so im still very hopeful if they decided to wait...it'll at least come back in a patch..

Message 10 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes